Television COBRA KAI (New Season 4 Promo; Returns Dec. 31, 2021)

I've read that in the next season Chozen pulls a Taken, and kidnaps Sam to fulfill his sexual desires.
https%3A%2F%2Fnetflixlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F09%2F1166568445.jpeg

I got a thing for this chick. Got damn. She's got a low key donk too.

i will not rest until i force them to appropriately rename this soft ass show Saved By The Bell : The Cobra Kai Years. i hope slater fucks up zack and fucks kelly in front of him...

So the best part of cobra kai is that nothing feels forced. The writers and cast are just having fun. The first season especially.

No BS woke shit was shoehorned in. And when that toxic divisive shit gets thrown in its noticeable and just ruins things.

Well the long knives are out bc the series is too popular now. Expect some check boxes to get clumsily thrown in. and it'll probably ruin the "feel" of the show.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2021-01-08/netflix-cobra-kai-season-3-diversity
Of kids the obvious main character and real new "Karate Kid" of the show is a brown skin Equador guy, who's the most talented, most likeable, most kind char
The show literally chosen him as the new Daniel, a new generation with a brown champion

And still they feel teh whiteness oppression all over it, something multiple people write an opinion about how to "fix" the show

And if was'nt about color they would have complained about something else, like the fact all females are hot and the only walrus sized one (who was a likeable char) have left the show
They simply will never happy till the day things(all things) get deformed to the point of become one more manifesto of their ideology

These people are religious people of the bad kind
They call it "politics', but they live it as these small franchise religions sect, they're like scientology wackos just more arrogant and entiteled

They are nothing new, history of mankind is filled with weirdos screaming their dogmatic shit at some corner with people shaking head and keep doing their day

Only thing that changed is absurd amount of credit and prestige they get today, so it's "the people" fault
But tbh, their times will pass too, so
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
i will not rest until i force them to appropriately rename this soft ass show Saved By The Bell : The Cobra Kai Years. i hope slater fucks up zack and fucks kelly in front of him...
They did and Slater disappointed everybody, end up in a draw.
Dude passed his whole screen existence flexing and then all he could do was that.

And while i don't remember the ending, would bet Zack won the bitch

They did and Slater disappointed everybody, end up in a draw.
Dude passed his whole screen existence flexing and then all he could do was that.

And while i don't remember the ending, would bet Zack won the bitch
he really is a bitch isn't he. snitch ass got dissed by kelly and switched sides like a soft ass hoe.

<Huh2>

Fappening needs to happen again cept with a focus on sam and tory

Agreed that we the audience don't care and Miguel's a better part of the show.

The writer complains that leads are the 8 top billing actors. And only one is POC. This is a sin. And the POC doesn't act "ethnic" enough. This is a sin. That part pissed me of the most. Like Miguel can't like 80s rock and hair metal.

The main two characters are white. This is bad. The main three adult men in the show are white and This is bad. Main women actors? White and this Is bad.

It's like our timeline split and we now live in hell
Sheeit, nothing is more South American than 80's metal.

I felt let down this season. It was fine, there were moments I enjoyed and I am still interested in seeing what happens, but it barely went anywhere. The big game changers at the end of season 2 really led to nothing, Miguel is just a little less of a killer, Robbie is free after a couple fights, and Ali was only good for one pseudo date which let Johnny move on but that's honestly a little less interesting than before.

Was I the only bummed he didn't named it Iron Eagle Dojo? Eagle Fang was funny, but Iron Eagle is fucking badass.

Back