Television COBRA KAI (New Season 4 Promo; Returns Dec. 31, 2021)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: December 9, 2020

Official Trailer for COBRA KAI Season 3; Premiering January 2021 on Netflix

Daniel and Johnny are back and their rivalry is bigger than ever. Will Daniel's new Miyagi-Do dojo have what it takes to beat Cobra Kai--or can Johnny keep the dream alive? Don't miss the new season of COBRA KAI coming April 24, 2019 to YouTube Premium.

Daniel and Johnny are back and their rivalry is bigger than ever. Will Daniel's new Miyagi-Do dojo have what it takes to beat Cobra Kai--or can Johnny keep the dream alive? Don't miss the new season of COBRA KAI coming April 24, 2019 to YouTube Premium.

I feel like How let Your Mother has something to do with this Johnny Lawrence Renaissance

I absolutely loved the 1st season. I mean it's a series, & as the running time is so long, it obviously can tend to slow down in places... but overall I came out pretty happy & stoked for the 2nd season!!!

Using a cover of Cruel Summer was inspired:cool:

there's a lot more going on than the trailer suggested... which is pretty cool cause the trailer was good even without the depth we were left with.

I wish the actual karate in the trailer looked a little better, but I'm still on board with this. Also, it looks like Daniel-san got into shape a bit for this season.

I'm so hyped for this! I watched the 1st season 3 times in the first month after it debuted (solo/friends/family), it was way better than I thought it would be and I hope the 2nd season can continue that.

I absolutely loved the first season can't wait for season 2.

jwNGfb6.gif

I absolutely loved the 1st season. I mean it's a series, & as the running time is so long, it obviously can tend to slow down in places... but overall I came out pretty happy & stoked for the 2nd season!!!

Lol said the same thing well without the slowing down part witch I love too.

giphy.gif

I fucking like this show. Should've won major TV awards, IMO. Zabka & Macchio are wildly underrated and underappreciated actors.

Season one was the bollox!!! Looking forward to season two!!!

Free karate lessons when you already have a sucessful car dealership to crush your dirt poor rival....dammit daniel they didnt beat you up enough!

Sensei Kreese is back!!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't turn to the dark side Johnny!

Shit, I'm gonna have to get Amazon Prime now. I saw the first two episodes of season 1(they were free).

Free karate lessons when you already have a sucessful car dealership to crush your dirt poor rival....dammit daniel they didnt beat you up enough!

He really is a total cunt, isn't he. Ruthlessreviews got it spot on.

YouTube Red not Amazon Prime.

Sorry, I was at a Game of Thrones-themed pop up bar this afternoon and I'm still feeling the effects of Seven Hells Ale and Night Watch Whiskey:oops:

Back