Coach Trevor has been here before

Ahmed Masood

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just under 3 years ago, another Trevor Wittman prodigy (who started life as a grappler (BJJ) but who had been moulded into a technical striker) was a large betting underdog against an undefeated, dominant champion who looked unbeatableand was looking to tie a historic record. It should also be noted that this champ had a dodgy weight cut before the fight as well. For those who don't remember...

Ironic how Coach Trevor finds himself in a similar predicament now? Will the past repeat itself with Gaethje KO'ing Khabib inside of 1 round. We'll have to wait and see. What do you think Sherbros?

Joanna wasn't humble. Khabib sticks to the plan but yet again, Trevor Wittman is a secret weapon.

GOAT striking coach and appears to be a likeable and humble guy.

Joanna wasn't humble. Khabib sticks to the plan but yet again, Trevor Wittman is a secret weapon.

Not sure I know what you mean. JJ fights the same in every fight. Rose beat her in the standup, not what was expected.

I'm glad he's finally getting some love.

I remember when people just shitted on him lol.

You can't coach a fighter into being an elite wrestler in 1 camp.. coaching will not make a difference.

Khabib gonna do his thing, Justin can hold him off for a bit, but he'll give in

What was beautiful about that was how Gaejthe showed his genuine altruism towards Rose. He was reduced to a hump of tears and ramble ( if u remember vid).

This is khabib , though. I'm a bit surprised seeing so many call for the upset.....and trevor has absolutely evolved JG up over past years. I just cant pick agsinst nurmagomedov.

Last edited:
That tells me Whitman already used his hail Mary horseshoe as a coach

Back