Coach responds to Johnny Walker’s comments: ‘He didn’t own up to his loss’

So much for the suspicion of some Sherdoggers that Walker is gay, I guess...

The truth is always in the middle.

walker doesn’t seem like a particularly intelligent or mature guy, even in just the fighting sense, but he probably does need a better team

both can be true, although I don’t see a super bright future for his career

Walker needs to go down to MW or retire

So he switched gyms to be closer to some Canadian girl? Chasing girls around the world never works out. When he start losing more because his only training is in the bedroom she will dump him for someone else.

Krylov is a dangerous fight for Walker. He's only ever lost due to grappling and has a myriad of KOs and Subs on his resume.

Walker in it for the canadian pussy confirmed

I think if Walker focuses on MMA more and with his new camp, I think he'll improve. But will that result in him being in the top 5 or top 3, we will see.

His next fight will show what he's really made out of.

And ppl think this dude is the one to dethrone Jon Jones. Dude want to be an entertainer more than a fighter...

He can't win... Not with that chin he has.

As suspected, Johnny Walkgoat is leaving broken hearts and wet vaginas in every country he visits, a true sex icon.

C5H16mGUYAAF5al.jpg

News flash: Walker was always overrated and would get yeeted by most good lhw who can last a round against him

The coach does seem a bit needy and perhaps a bit controlling with his fight week demands, but he makes fair points also. The truth is likely somewhere in between both parties. I do at least like his open mindedness to entertain the idea of training at other places -- this doesn't seem like the typical case of sour grapes. Training MMA, even for non fighters, tends to have a ton of drama unfortunately.

I'm not sure if a change of camp is going to do Walker much good after reading this. Sounds like he has issues staying disciplined and just wants yes men around.

Walker let his ego get the best of him...

Started feeling himself too early and didn’t take that Anderson fight seriously.

Such is the path of a young man... hopefully he will learn from his mistakes and realize his full potential at Tri-Star - under the tutelage of Firas.

That would make sense but it's far from his first loss!

Not really cool of either of them to air out all this dirty laundry. Just shut up and move on. I wouldn't be interested in working with someone who talked this way about previous collaborators.

He just brought Robin Scherbatsky to teach him the mall dance so he could do that on the octagon.
d2f9ff9da54481c68c640c890c6d823a.png

And some of you all thinking he's the one to beat Jon "Bad Bones" Jones...

giphy.gif

Im officially off the Walker train after reading what his old coach had to say.

But MOSTLY because of that stupid, ridiculous, pink hair

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back