Coach not motivated.

B

Brave

Hey guys, ill start off by saying im new to this forum .
My coach where i currently train isnt motivated and he's just lazy . For example he wont walk around at look at what you're doing wrong while working on techniques, he'll just stay in the corner and start talking to the more advanced people. He doesn't even make us use a Gi or a belt system. And his classes arent even planned !
Now im seriously thinking of changing Dojo and i've looked around. Gracie Barra has caught my eye. Bruno Fernades is an instructor there and its a decent distance. Im in montreal , what do you guys think of my current instructor ... is it worth leaving or should i make the switch ?

Montreal Jiu-Jitsu, BJJ, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu School, Grappling, Gracie Barra Montreal, Quebec Canada

How long have you been training there? Is this just like a no gi class at some random martial arts school? What rank is your instructor?

All in all yes it's generally bad to have an inattentive instructor. But it's hard to decide over the Internet whether or not you're giving the guy a fair shake.

If you are looking at Gracie Barra Montreal, well that's a legit school. Can't say I know anything about the training atmosphere though.

Back