Coach Mike Winklejohn: No beats Jon Jones but himself.

Hes right about the normal diets thing, i dont get why some ppl are still using any kind of supplement in the USADA era.

Yeah man. Whole diets still work and you don't even tempt usada. Not saying jones is innocent or anything but yeah why risk it. I read an article a while back saying that Serena Williams doesn't take a single supplement. She has a chef she travels with that prepares whole food meals all the time

Granted Mma fighters don't have cash like that but that sounds awesome

I googled, I could not find it. Can you source me when these particular substances Jones failed for were found in supplements?

They were not.

Most of the cross contamination came from places that manufactured pro-hormones and the obvious happened. The supplement industry does pretty much suck.

They were not.

Most of the cross contamination came from places that manufactured pro-hormones and the obvious happened. The supplement industry does pretty much suck.
I know, that was my being nice to the stupid google it post.

Hope he's not beating himself in public. That'd just be even more trouble.

loled at no beats jon jones.
why is jon jones refusing to wear them beats? they sound like shit.

... And I don't think he would have done anything out of the ordinary to try to do a performance enhancer type situation, but what's going on is apparently something's tainted and hopefully that's what's going to come out here soon and then hopefully all this bad talk about Jon Jones will start going away and we'll get him back to fighting."

"I think it's both, You know, I think it's both. There's no doubt about it and he's learned - I think he's learned that he's gotta pay attention to these things and his management has learned that they gotta help him pay attention to those things. So everybody is getting on board and paying attention a little bit more, because these tests are popping up and it seems to be happening quite often that people are taking something that was made by a company that has some illegal stuff, and maybe they're using the same machines to pack it. I'm not sure how it happens, but trace amounts are coming up. So with that being said, people just have to be really careful and just go back to eating normal diets and don't take anything else but vegetables and meats and good food."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/9...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Well, he's right, I don't think he would have done anything out of the ordinary (they're all on steroids according to Nate) to try to do a performance enhancer type situation (it was the actual performance enhancers he did, not the situation he popped for). Apparently something is tainted (it's called his career). Recommends going back to eating good food and not taking supplements (as opposed to junk food and using supplements etc). I actually made a thread about why would athletes that are HIGH-PAID and can afford a premium diet even bother risking their livelihood taking supplements, if they were in fact tainted even half as much as people claim (I was laughed at of course, and told that the human body needs whitecoats grinding up all sorts of chemicals into powders and mixing them together for the body to function at the highest level).

Yep Jones is so great he even beat himself. It's just the competitor in him he has to beat every man in front of him.

...and he's the P4P GOAT at that too.

no beats, no life................pretty much sums it up

R-4757779-1374569049-4205.jpeg.jpg

Pfft bullshit.

You dirtbags were pumping that kid since day one.

Inb4? Jones ducked heavyweight and use PEDS to stay at 205.

performance supplements have been shown many times to have contained illegal drugs. google it. It has been documented many times to have happened. Many supplements have been taken of the market due to this problem.

How can he cycle off roids in time, when he has no clue when they will test him? If you know when the test is, then it's pretty easy cycle off in time. but without knowing, you're taking a huge gamble.. you have no idea when usada will come knocking. why do you think so many guys are being caught?
Ok, PERFORMANCE EHANCERS have been found in supplements. NOT estrogen blockers you fool. Can't you see when something doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense?

And what a fantastic job Jon is doing with that beating.
He does get some help from rainbows.

agreed, no one can beat Jones, only himself

Struve beats him, also Sem Schilt if he learns a little bit takedown defense.

Gus beat him
Hamill beat him too

Back