Media Coach Mark Henry: "Zabit is BACK!"; Zabit responds: "See you soon, coach"

Giga vs zabit would be a waste of 1 of them. Let them fight max, Ortega, or yair.

The UFC in a MAD scramble is about to SCRAP the fuck out of Max vs Yair and book this shit ASAP.
<36>

In all seriousness, it's good to hear he's overcome whatever health scare he was going through. I may not have been sold on his ability due to Cardio issues, but it's hard to argue the excitement he brought to the FW division seeing how well he can Strike and Wrestle. The UFC may have booked him to shit with that Yair fight being in Limbo, but here's to hoping they get him Fights where the opponent will MAKE IT....Hell I say they do Giga vs Zabit.

<{jackyeah}>
His cardio issues may be fixed now, your diaphragm the muscle used to breath and from what i remember his issue was that he was ha ing diaphragm spasms or something like that. So if he's good to go now his cardio may be fixed

Good to see him back.

The Giga fight makes the most sense for him no else is really available

His cardio issues may be fixed now, your diaphragm the muscle used to breath and from what i remember his issue was that he was ha ing diaphragm spasms or something like that. So if he's good to go now his cardio may be fixed

He had like a rib/shoulder problem and it was affecting his breathing. Guess the surgery went well. I wonder if hes been training though. He might need a few months to get back up to speed

I have no problem agreeing with Zabit having the best overall skillset at 145 but until I see if that cardio is fixed, I ain't taking him against Max or Volk.

Will be interesting ta see em back in the cage. I've always like Zabs so I'm in obv. Tho if they give him muh boy Giga... Think I'll be hanging on that side...

I am very very intrigued by a Giga vs Zabit fight. I think it would be a great stand up fight.
Where did this fiction come from that Zabit would want to strike with Giga? Zabit has hit 26 takedowns in his last 5 UFC fights. Odds are he tries to take Giga down, just like everyone else he's fought.

This is like the delusion people have about Shevchenko being only a striker.

Great stuff is he's really back.This division will be even more on fire

That may VERY well be the case, I do remember reading about that, but I definitely wasn't following it as closely. All in all I'm happy to see he can compete again, and as for his Cardio, It's more of a believe it when I see it type of thing.

Zabit and Holloway would go down as a battle for the ages. If somehow the title was involved or maybe an interim then the fight would be massive

Zombie or Barboza would be good, sucks for him if it’s a 5 rounder in either one of those though

Why would anyone think Zabit is a threat @ FW? He cannot fight 5 rounds and has lost every 3rd round he's been in some to subpar fighters too.

Zabit is talented and complete but his inability to handle pace and go long would get him destroyed against Max, Volk, Ortega, Emmett. Even Kattar in 5 would beat him

I have my doubts as well but I would love to see him vs GIGA in a fight night main event 5 rounds

Zabit vs Giga
Max vs Yair
Mitchell vs Allen

Allen is riding one of the longest active win streaks in the entire ufc. He deserves to fight up the ladder. I say give him Kattar or KZ next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back