Coach Mark Henry: "Frankie Edgar, Eddie Alvarez, Edson Barboza, All Beat Conor McGregor."

Yeah, why have top position in the last minute of a round you were losing badly when you can instead get deliberately swept and end up on bottom.

thumb-is-up.gif

Did you not read the post you're responding to?

Ugh. i would love to see Conor vs Barboza.

latest

Agreed. Aldo beats him in rematch as well.

McGregor was all mind games.

Can he stop a punch?
Lol poor trolling. The Man U quoted used sound logic in his response...styles make fights.

Conor couldn't stop Diazs punches before he panic wrestled either.

Agreed. Aldo beats him in rematch as well.

McGregor was all mind games.

Yes, how weird it was to hear Buffer announce "the winner by miiiiiiiiiiind gaaaaaaaames......."

Aldo will always beat Edgar every single time.
My problem with the people that argue Edgar beats Conor is the fact that they aren't taking into account how hard Conor hits for a 45'er and the ENORMOUS size difference there would be between the two, I mean Conor is taller and bigger than Aldo and Aldo was throwing Frankie around every time he shot in (I'm aware Aldo has GOAT TDD) but I think it should still be taken into account.

edgar has taken guys much bigger than Conor down. Most of them also had much better wrestling backgrounds than Conor... Or at least better tdd. Edgar took Maynard down multiple times. Edgar took bendo down multiple times. And Edgar took penn down multiple times

Yes, how weird it was to hear Buffer announce "the winner by miiiiiiiiiiind gaaaaaaaames......."

lmao. Well at for that fight he easily could have.

Aldo fought so fucking dumb and with too much passion. Conor wiggled out of a 5 round domination quite nicely. Props to him for being the first guy to figure out how to dismantle the king.

edgar has taken guys much bigger than Conor down. Most of them also had much better wrestling backgrounds than Conor... Or at least better tdd. Edgar took Maynard down multiple times. Edgar took bendo down multiple times. And Edgar took penn down multiple times
That was a different time in the UFC and if you don't understand what I mean by that then I can no longer converse with you about this topic.

You're either pretending to be naive or legitimately uninformed.

Either way you're still wrong.
Ok, do you think with very little time left in a round that you got beat up in it's a smart move to allow yourself to be swept instead of using the dominant top position to dish out some payback?

It was a nice sweep, and it's a joke that some people hate Conor so much that they have to try and manipulate every situation in order to not give Conor any credit.

At least you're reasonable unlike most Frankie fans.
I feel like just from a pure strength standpoint Conor might be able to stop a few, but I'm sure eventually Edgar would take him down but can Edgar withstand getting hit in the head by the hardest hitter at 45 for 5 rounds? Although I'm slightly biased and I know Edgar is never getting past Aldo I would favor Conor by having the advantage on the feet.
Yeah, it's unfortunate but we may never see that fight at this point since Edgar lost. I tell you what, I am not stoked about an Aldo rematch. I'd rather have Holloway fight Conor in his first defense

Yeah, it's unfortunate but we may never see that fight at this point since Edgar lost. I tell you what, I am not stoked about an Aldo rematch. I'd rather have Holloway fight Conor in his first defense
Most likely not.
Why are you not? I think it will be a great fight, Goatee Aldo is a monster and Conor is a warrior so it should be a good one to say the least.
Conor/Holloway 2 however would also be very good.

lmao. Well at for that fight he easily could have.

Aldo fought so fucking dumb and with too much passion. Conor wiggled out of a 5 round domination quite nicely. Props to him for being the first guy to figure out how to dismantle the king.

Yeah, Aldo did something that he's not exactly noticed for and got popped. Not sure how you can wiggle out of anything by KO'ing someone clean. Aldo was also fighting the best striker he'd ever fought in the UFC - I felt back then and now, Conor has the advantage there. Aldo won't be able to box on the outside like in the Edgar fight.

That was a different time in the UFC and if you don't understand what I mean by that then I can no longer converse with you about this topic.
Why beat around the bush? Come out with it. Do u mean usada? Or Do u mean that Edgar was actually fighting at lw when he was taking these guys down?

Just cuz Conor has size, doesn't mean it'll stay standing. A 2 weeks mendes took Conor from a standing position to a mounted crucifix in less than 8 seconds

His boy couldn't even get past Aldo, Conor should be the least of their worries.

Silver belt and still don't know this sport is about matchups and not MMA math, I am disappointed Kalmah.
disappointed-gif_1.gif

probably. edson, not sure about his chin, but yeah, I can see that

this is a post that will be liked by jin, I see stiffness, somerville and all the connie nuthuggers. congrats

Don't forget me Scottish lad, Mayhemmonkey<cheer>;)

Eddie and possbly Edgar would ragdoll/blanket him, Conor vs Barbosa, or Pettis could be good though.

He has his best chances against Edson and Pettis, Eddie and Edgar would smother the life out of him.

Back