Coach Mark Henry: "Frankie Edgar, Eddie Alvarez, Edson Barboza, All Beat Conor McGregor."

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
Just now on MMA hour.

It's not surprising for a coach to side with his guys, but Henry is not one to talk shit so this is impressive. He says Frankie is a natural 135'er and Conor has fought one guy his size where he came up mega-short.

http://www.mmafighting.com/mma-hour

Screen-Shot-2016-03-24-at-12.30.57.png

Last edited:
His boy couldn't even get past Aldo, Conor should be the least of their worries.

probably. edson, not sure about his chin, but yeah, I can see that
His boy couldn't even get past Aldo, Conor should be the least of their worries.
this is a post that will be liked by jin, I see stiffness, somerville and all the connie nuthuggers. congrats

Eddie's head is too big, and too easy to hit

Frankie and Eddie would be good fights but Edson is way too chinny.

Yeah, fun-sized Frankie is going to have his way with an opponent that found Aldo's chin in 13 seconds, when he couldn't land a blow of any great significance in 25 minutes of trying.

I wonder if John Kavanagh would agree with Mark Henry.

Just now on MMA hour.

It's not surprising for a coach to side with his guys, but Henry is not one to talk shit so this is impressive. He says Frankie is a natural 135'er and Conor has fought one guy his size where he came up mega-short.

http://www.mmafighting.com/mma-hour

Screen-Shot-2016-03-24-at-12.30.57.png
I'm sure he thought Frankie would beat Aldo as well... Everyone sucks at predicting fights, Mark Henry included.

Can he stop a punch?
Doesn't matter. Its very simple really. These situations play out all the time. There is a strong possibility we could have one of these triangles.

Conor>Aldo>Edgar>Conor.

Aldo can stop a takedown.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif
That gif actually makes conor look good lol. Anyway I could see all those guys beating conor, but I could also see them all getting starched in the 1st round with a straigh left .

Yeah, fun-sized Frankie is going to have his way with an opponent that found Aldo's chin in 13 seconds, when he couldn't land a blow of any great significance in 25 minutes of trying.
He doesn't need to worry about punches the same way Aldo does. Edgar is one of the best wrestlers in the sport. When you get taken down off a single leg by Nate, your TDD is on par with Rousey's Muay Thai.
This might literally be the only single leg Diaz hits his whole career.
BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

Doesn't matter. Its very simple really. These situations play out all the time. There is a strong possibility we could have one of these triangles.

Conor>Aldo>Edgar>Conor.

Doesn't matter, because there's an ever stronger reality that Edgar hasn't done enough to get a fight against McGregor no matter how much shit him or his handlers talk.

Doesn't matter, because there's an ever stronger reality that Edgar hasn't done enough to get a fight against McGregor no matter how much shit him or his handlers talk.
Unfortunately, you keep shifting your argument. But I agree with you on that point (your third point).

Henry isn't campaigning for the fight or speaking of how Edgar deserves Conor, he simply stating his guys can beat him based on matchups.

Back