News Coach Kavanah announces McGregor v Diaz 3

You misspelled retarded.

McGregor thought he was waking up and retiring...

giphy.gif

Would be more excited about seeing Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard 4

I don't claim to have current information, only past, neither of us know but I'm more on the fence of wait to see what he says rather than assuming he's gonna step anywhere near the Octagon.

It'll all be pointless talk and a bit inconsiderate in my opinion. You can talk about match ups, but I don't agree with it, I'd only talk about Tony fighting when I know he's not a detriment to his family and himself.

The last thing fans should be thinking about is how soon he can get back to fighting. It should be how is he, and hopefully he gets all the rest he needs.
Tbh I don't give a rat's ass about UFC fighters personal life. I watch MMA for fights and I don't know the guy personally.

I suggested a matchup i'd like to see. And I would like to see Ferguson comeback soon.

Him and his team are the ones who make the decisions so he'll be back when he's ready. They know more than you and I on his well being and certainly know more than what reporters say on the news.

As MMA fans, there is nothing wrong with wanting to see an exciting fighter return to the octogon soon or suggesting potential matchups. He'll be back when he's ready anyway.

April Fools I guess.
Can't wait till this day is over. lol.
Even if they announced it last week I would still be sceptical because of contracts, injuries etc.

Haha comedy.

Where is the forum for the Bare Knuckle scraps this weekend.

who cares about conor, all his team and him want is to be relevant, when instead of talking the big talk, maybe stop acting like a jackass and getting into trouble outside the sport, or making yourself and the organization you work for look bad. Either get your ass back in training and fight and do so more regularly, or retire like you said you were, stop talking shit and mean what you say, if your going to retire then retire, it's one or the other not both.

Yeah, and it was truly one of the saddest moments in MMA history.
Then why was he not pulled out of the USADA pool? According to Chael, and other pro fighter sources, that is instantaneous upon retirement, should it actually be done.

Then why was he not pulled out of the USADA pool? According to Chael, and other pro fighter sources, that is instantaneous upon retirement, should it actually be done.

lol wtf does chael know about USADA? he's never under their testing

lol wtf does chael know about USADA? he's never under their testing
LOL, to that I'd argue that if ANYONE knows about USADA, it'd be Chael. He has to know what it is that he needed to cheat against, but clearly did not do a very good job. Chael was under USADA before he left the UFC for Bellator. So, I'd imagine that he'd have some slight inside on WTF he's talking about

Why do people encourage that hashtag spew . The 1st person that did it should have been slapped back to IQ in the plus range.

lol Irish Edmond failing miserably at being funny

<{cruzshake}>

I follow over forty and run two of my own.

That's what a real fan does.

I wish I thought you were kidding. That’s not what “real fans do”. That’s what little kids do. I’m serious get some help.

Gotta be April fools bs. That's the worst fight for conor imo as far as what I want to see. Last on the list. If he want rematch w khabib he has to do better than that. I really think the retirement thing is negotiation tactics so it's possible,, but why make that fight at all. Nate doesn't deserve another red panty night. Let's see him and the highlight square off.. ..

Back