News Coach Kavanah announces McGregor v Diaz 3

April Fools I guess.

Fuck Conor vs Diaz 3.

I want to see Conor against a current top guy like Ferguson.

its april first even outside of twitter

Really?

{<huh}

A. It's 2nd of April where I am

B. He could have tweeted it three days ago, how the fuck would I know - LIKE I SAID I DONT HAVE TWITTER SO I ASKED.

he is the only fool w that lip ring bro

john-kavanagh-1282014-14-752x501.jpg

Fuck Conor vs Diaz 3.

I want to see Conor against a current top guy like Ferguson.

Ferguson's name shouldn't be any where near your keyboard given what we know about him. Can we WAIT until we know his mental health is taken care if before taking about him fighting?

Nobody should even be thinking about Ferguson fighting, it's ridiculous. He's going through some real shit, he can't be the El Cucuy fans have grown to love if he's not there mentally.

Ferguson's name shouldn't be any where near your keyboard given what we know about him. Can we WAIT until we know his mental health is taken care if before taking about him fighting?

Nobody should even be thinking about Ferguson fighting, it's ridiculous. He's going through some real shit, he can't be the El Cucuy fans have grown to love if he's not there mentally.
I think him and his psychologist know more about his situation than the Sherdog psychologists.

If a fight were to happen between the 2 it wouldn't be until this summer. And i'm pretty sure Ferguson will know when he's ready.

I don't see what's wrong with suggesting matchups we'd like to see.

I think him and his psychologist know more about his situation than the Sherdog psychologists.

If a fight were to happen between the 2 it wouldn't be until this summer. And i'm pretty sure Ferguson will know when he's ready.

I don't see what's wrong with suggesting matchups we'd like to see.

I don't claim to have current information, only past, neither of us know but I'm more on the fence of wait to see what he says rather than assuming he's gonna step anywhere near the Octagon.

It'll all be pointless talk and a bit inconsiderate in my opinion. You can talk about match ups, but I don't agree with it, I'd only talk about Tony fighting when I know he's not a detriment to his family and himself.

The last thing fans should be thinking about is how soon he can get back to fighting. It should be how is he, and hopefully he gets all the rest he needs.

Back