Coach Kavanagh speaks detailed fight prep for 202

It's not women vs men, it's skill vs skill.

Ronda has not accomplished more than Conor, it was far easier for her to do what she did compared to what Conor did.

"Aldo is much better than any of Ronda's competition"

Yes, and Conor knocked him out in 13 seconds. This proves my point.

Ronda has accomplished a shit load more than Conor. The fact that someone can even say otherwise is insulting to the most basic levels of logic.

If Ronda was transformed into a 145lbs man, she would not beat anyone in the top ten of the division.

Men and women don't compete against each other, therefore we do not compare them in the same categories; we compare their skills in relation to the skills of their possible opposition. Aldo fought men-- we compare his skills to other men in his division in order to asses his skill level. Ronda fought women-- we compare her skills to the other women in her division in order to asses her skill level.

Using your logic, every heavy weight with a top ten win would be more impressive than Conor because top ten heavyweights are stronger than aldo and therefore a more impressive win. But it doesn't work that way. Everything is relative to the competition. A heavyweight will never fight aldo, so we don't compare the skills of a heavyweight to Aldo, just like we don't compare the skills of conor's opponents against the skills of ronda's opponents; you compare them against the competitors in their own respective divisions. when you look at conor's achievements in his division, and compare them to Ronda's achievements in her division, you will find that Ronda achieved a lot more than Conor.

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

Didn't want to start a thread about this...but why the fuck is T-Rex still employed by the UFC? I thought that hilarious attempt at a roll escape during his last fight was the nail in the coffin.

87wKK_s-200x150.gif

You're a moron if you think Conor losing to Nate had anything to do with his ground game.

He put up 0defence against the rnc. Didn't even go for the hands at all. Just waited to tap, instead of going for gloves the gloves even for a sec.
I'm a Connor fan but what do you chalk that up to?
It's pretty basic stuff.

I would hope it's his ground game otherwise he showed no heart at all which is much worse.

Back