Media Coach Javier - Did Khabib stand with Conor because he wanted to or had to?

Yet you still open, read and take the time to reply in your spare time. All good.

And you spend all day posting about hairy shirtless men from the caucuses

giphy.gif

I don't see why this is a thread tbh lol. Let this one ride, who really cares. He beat conor soundly.

Khabib stood with Conor after he was battered and exhausted let's see him do that in the first round.

He proved that day hes a complete martial artist. I allways find it hilarious when canor and his fanboys cry about grappling and hugging legs. If you hate grappling so much fuck off and go do kick boxing.

He did try boxing and his record... 0-1

Lol it's coming from his coach so it must be true! It's like how fighters pretend the fight went exactly like they planned when they win regardless of what happens in the fight.

whther he gassed or he chose to stand up, he won the fight. This shit is irrelevant and has no projections on his future fights. This was 2 fights ago.

Lol it's coming from his coach so it must be true! It's like how fighters pretend the fight went exactly like they planned when they win regardless of what happens in the fight.

Javier Mendez is very humble, honest and down to earth.

In one question the interviewer asks what he thinks of Justin's claim of 4-8 kicks needed to compromise Khabib and he said actually just one properly landed calf kick can be compromising.

whther he gassed or he chose to stand up, he won the fight. This shit is irrelevant and has no projections on his future fights. This was 2 fights ago.

I think it does a bit, because some believe he may be tired by round 3 with Gaethge and forced to stand...this shows no he doesnt get tired by round 3 he only stands when he wants to.

How is shooting for the single leg across the cage in the first 10 seconds of the 1-st round a measurement for good striking?
I dont want to take anything away from Khabib, he clearly knows where his strenghts lie and is smart enough to push the fight in those directions, but such threads are ridiculious, his standup is not even in the same dimension as Conor's.

I think it does a bit, because some believe he may be tired by round 3 with Gaethge and forced to stand...this shows no he doesnt get tired by round 3 he only stands when he wants to.
being tired doesn't mean he will lose the fight though. We really need to stop splitting hairs with this khabib shit. Seriously, 1 round out of how many?

We can see an UFC fighter get clipped multiple times, "Ah, man that was a good fight."

Khabib gets clipped 1 time in an entire fight "OH HE's HURT. He's prone to getting hit!"

Now, with the gas thing. If he did get gas, then it was only 1 round. Come on. It doesn't matter at the end of the day. It was one round. Let it go lol.

being tired doesn't mean he will lose the fight though. We really need to stop splitting hairs with this khabib shit. Seriously, 1 round out of how many?

We can see an UFC fighter get clipped multiple times, "Ah, man that was a good fight."

Khabib gets clipped 1 in a fight "OH HE's HURT. He's prone to getting hit!"

Now, with the gas thing. If he did get gas, then it was only 1 round. Come on. It doesn't matter at the end of the day. It was one round. Let it go lol.

I agree with u. The point is for those who think Khabib will lose due to getting tired.

This is like when Conor got hit by Khabib in the 3rd and people go on saying, "Well Conors prone to getting hit.He got clipped by khabib" if it sounds dumb for conor, it sounds dumb when I hear it for khabib

No one says that. I guess its the mystique of an unbeaten fighter. They did that with floyd too when he fought shane mosley and got hit good once in the fight.

Back