Media Coach Javier - Did Khabib stand with Conor because he wanted to or had to?

He had to make Conor inefficient with his energy though grappling initially, in order to remotely stand a chance striking with a tired Conor.

Yup he followed coach's instructions for the first 2 rounds to manage some risk.

The point is he didnt stand in round 3 due to cardio issues. He could have kept Conor down and probably subbed him in round 3 like Dustin

He proved that day hes a complete martial artist. I allways find it hilarious when canor and his fanboys cry about grappling and hugging legs. If you hate grappling so much fuck off and go do kick boxing.

He proved that day hes a complete martial artist. I allways find it hilarious when canor and his fanboys cry about grappling and hugging legs. If you hate grappling so much fuck off and go do kick boxing.

Yup, and "but Conor won one round! That's his toughest challenge!" Not realizing Khabib could have shut him out all rounds if he wanted.

khabib just wanted to show conor he is better in all aspects of the fight game.

Why do people believe in this bullshit . He literally took a breather . Shots were sloppy , no one can grapple at that pace cept usman. He literally spent all of round 1 on one knee . Y’all gotta chill

K if u dont believe that then answer how was he able to wrestle 3 rounds straight in much hotter Abu Dhabi stadium?

It was impressive..

I was doubtful of khabibs striking but he's very fast and sound defensively..

No doubt about who the better striker is but both men grew as in the supposedly terrible grappler defended well and the supposedly terrible striker did very well..

It's almost as if mma fans are bias as fuck..

Back