Coach Izzy fired from a top 5 nationally ranked H.S. for assaulting highschooler

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Looks like he will have plenty of time to work on Jon Jones wrestling.

Screenshot_20200226-162239.png

The kid "allegedly" told him... <Steiner01>

Everything's so soft, now. You can't even discipline other people's kids without someone yelling "assault" these days.
<{hughesimpress}>

Everything's so soft, now. You can't even discipline other people's kids without someone yelling "assault".
<{hughesimpress}>

I beat the shit out of some bratty kid yesterday and her parents were furious

Pathetic. <{cruzshake}>

Everything's so soft, now. You can't even discipline other people's kids without someone yelling "assault" these days.
<{hughesimpress}>

It's a private school and he took them from top in the state (most years) to top 5 in the nation most years. They aren't getting rid of him for something soft.

It's a private school and he took them from top in the state (most years) to top 5 in the nation most years. They aren't getting rid of him for something soft.
I wonder the extent of what he did. Hopefully it comes out

Its wrestling not football or basketball. Some baball coach was just fired in basketball somewhere for cussing on video after his team won. although he was later reinstated

No details, it's either going to turn out to be nothing or its horifying. Either a swat on the ass as they ran out the mat, or...
rZ7UUwL.jpg

<{hughesimpress}>

I was "assaulted" by a coach back in my football days.

I fucked up a play in practice and he hit me so hard in the head he broke my helmet. I didn't think twice about it, I mean, I fucked up the play.

I fucked up a play in practice and he hit me so hard in the head he broke my helmet. I didn't think twice about it, I mean, I fucked up the play.

I know this is meant to be a "never did me any harm" school of hard knocks story – but adult men really shouldn't be blasting teenagers in the head with enough force to break a football helmet, should they?

I mean, is that what your parents were paying him for?

<Huh2>Makes perfect sense.

Aggression is part of this sport. If he got fired, I’m going to go ahead and guess that he must have seriously crossed a line (likely multiple times) and not attribute it to ‘snowflakeism’ . Let’s wait for facts before making wild assumptions.

I know this is meant to be a "never did me any harm" school of hard knocks story – but adult men really shouldn't be blasting teenagers in the head with enough force to break a football helmet, should they?

Yeah I was also thinking that.
By whalloping you across the head, did it make you better afterwards? Or was it simply the coach releasing his anger on you?

NO. They were paying to make him a WINNA...<SelenaWow>

Imagine Uncle Rico with that level of coaching...
<Watt1>

Back