coach edmond is intense

Oh shit,

Inb4 12 pages of nuthuggers who didn't even know who Hallman was before this season of TUF come in and shit talk.

I got Edmond in a street fight, Hallman in the cage.

lol, you don't have to be that hardcore of a fan to know who Dennis Hallman is.

Hallman is a beast with a super-aggressive style. If your TDD is not world class, He WILL take you down and if you don't get up within a few minutes, you're going to sleep real quick.

I would put money on Hallman beating Edmund anywhere.

Hallman is a beast with a super-aggressive style. If your TDD is not world class, He WILL take you down and if you don't get up within a few minutes, you're going to sleep real quick.

Doubt he'd beat Edmund in the stand up, and it's hard to sub a guy when biting/eye gouging/groin strikes are allowed. Edmund is legit in Muay Thai/boxing.

kanyedmond_zps81a76446.jpg

lmao.

Cyantist is truly a dumbass :icon_lol:

Cyantist is truly a dumbass :icon_lol:

This coming from a guy who think's he's a badass for talking shit about a guy he's never gonna meet.

Wasn't I a buffoon the other day according to "many people." all of whom are also in the same boat as you and shit talking a guy they'd never meet.

no ad hominems now, only dreams

This coming from a guy who think's he's a badass for talking shit about a guy he's never gonna meet.

Yep, bc people can only discuss people they plan on meeting

You are truly a shit poster :icon_chee

Oh & who the fuck thinks they are a "bad-ass".
I don't think I am ...... I mean I know you are a dope, but I am far from a "bad-ass" & will admit Edmund couldf kick my ass in all likely hood, but I don't need to meet him for coffee to think he came across like a tool on TUF

Holy shit you are a really funny guy to see trying to make sense

Doubt he'd beat Edmund in the stand up, and it's hard to sub a guy when biting/eye gouging/groin strikes are allowed. Edmund is legit in Muay Thai/boxing.

Hallman would have the same advantages in being able to eye gouge, groin strike etc. and he would more than likey be on top due to vastly superior wrestling.

Yep, bc people can only discuss people they plan on meeting

You are truly a shit poster :icon_chee

Oh & who the fuck thinks they are a "bad-ass".
I don't think I am ...... I mean I know you are a dope, but I am far from a "bad-ass" & will admit Edmund couldf kick my ass in all likely hood, but I don't need to meet him for coffee to think he came across like a tool on TUF

Holy shit you are a really funny guy to see trying to make sense

Snore.

Frankie continues to shit sling in order to attempt to defend his e-tough guy act.

Yeah because shit talking totally isn't shitposting. What a joke.

Snore.

Frankie continues to shit sling in order to attempt to defend his e-tough guy act.

You are way too funny to read on here - thanks for keeping up the unintended humor

Oh shit,

Inb4 12 pages of nuthuggers who didn't even know who Hallman was before this season of TUF come in and shit talk.

Lol everyone knows Speedo Hallman as the guy who's beaten Matt Hughes twice in an under a minute. What a stupid post.

Another interesting FrankieNYC post interpretation, no doubt pulled out of his ass

The point of the post isn't to imply that people have to know who Hallman is to conclude that Edmond is a tool. The point of the post is that Sherdog users are fickle. The few who knew who he was would have known him as "that guy who wore a speedo and his balls popped out on TV". But now because he was on TUF and they liked what he did, are suddenly on his bandwagon and if questioned no doubt always will have been.

Strange post, Hallman has always been pretty well-known, and that's besides the point. I think people were more focused on criticizing Edmond until you shifted the spotlight towards the formation of some imagined Hallman bandwagon.

The sentiment that people wanted to see Hallman kick Edmond's ass had everything to do with Edmond and very little to do with Hallman support.

Anyway, to the original point, Edmond's caveman act begs to be made fun of, tough guy or not.

I love how this thread turned into a drama between cyantist and frankie

Snore.

That's Frankie's schtick, and to be honest, the schtick of a lot of sherdog posters that troll this forum. They pretend to be objective yet this clown Frankie flames and flails and spews at anyone that remotely disagrees with him, particularly when it comes to Ronda. If you evaluate Ronda's behavior and the antics of her team in any other way than what he and the loud group of trolls that see it the same way, then its post after post of "you're just a white knight" or a barrage of other insults. I mean, let's seriously consider what these little girls write posts about every week: "Did you see how Ronda acted tonight? That's so immature, whaaaaaa".

Burrrrr get edmonds balls out ure mouth cyanist. N apostle the only thing I see you post is ronda related! Give your self a break everyone thinks there fools apart from you 2.

Burrrrr get edmonds balls out ure mouth cyanist. N apostle the only thing I see you post is ronda related! Give your self a break everyone thinks there fools apart from you 2.

But they are fun to have on the board

Well you might have missed it, but Ronda is the main topic of discussion even in threads like this, since butthurt trolls like Frankie whine and bawl every time she looks mean, and not to mention she's a coach on this season of TUF. Try to keep up. As far as what shertards think, if you actually take into account what anonymous posters blogging from Lord knows where when trying to validate your own opinion, than that's your insane, pathetic cross to bear. Try at least spelling one word correctly if you're going to rant at someone about being a "fool".

Hey Frankie, since you and I both know you still read my comments, if I was so fun to have on the board, you wouldn't pretend to ignore me while still posting responses to literally everything I say. You're a childish little teenager with the posting consistency of a moldy block of cheese, but you don't need to be embarrassed, because its Sherdog and there are a million and a half more growth stunted little adolescents just like you.

Back