coach edmond is intense

man meets tate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
BVxIJwpCQAA5S2g.jpg:large

MxPbWrX.jpg

zB0KgGc.jpg

whats this guys background? has he coached any good boxers? or just karo, many, and ronda in mma?

I so wish they woulda let Hallman knock that tool out.

Wtf is up with that PS2 ad?

whats this guys background? has he coached any good boxers? or just karo, many, and ronda in mma?

I know I'm late, but from what I know he's a WBC muay thai champion.

He also trains a guy caled Art Hovhannian (or something like that) who's quite the up and coming prospect in boxing and another guy who's fairly young (teenager still) and a lot of people are excited about. The GFC camp has a website so they'll probably list everybody who trains there.

Oh shit,

Inb4 12 pages of nuthuggers who didn't even know who Hallman was before this season of TUF come in and shit talk.

Why would some have to know Hallman before to see what a tool Edmund was?

Why would some have to know Hallman before to see what a tool Edmund was?

Another interesting FrankieNYC post interpretation, no doubt pulled out of his ass

The point of the post isn't to imply that people have to know who Hallman is to conclude that Edmond is a tool. The point of the post is that Sherdog users are fickle. The few who knew who he was would have known him as "that guy who wore a speedo and his balls popped out on TV". But now because he was on TUF and they liked what he did, are suddenly on his bandwagon and if questioned no doubt always will have been.

Another interesting FrankieNYC post interpretation, no doubt pulled out of his ass

The point of the post isn't to imply that people have to know who Hallman is to conclude that Edmond is a tool. The point of the post is that Sherdog users are fickle. The few who knew who he was would have known him as "that guy who wore a speedo and his balls popped out on TV". But now because he was on TUF and they liked what he did, are suddenly on his bandwagon and if questioned no doubt always will have been.

Also the guy that has 2 finishes of Matt Hughes.

Back