Coach Andre Pederneiras talks about Joanna/Claudia rivalry on TUF 23.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"I believe it can be worse because it’s 45 days, You will see someone you don’t want to see for 45 days, twice a day. It won’t be good. It’s going to be horrible. Horrible. They both have strong temper, so it can’t be good. It’s going to be perfect media-wise, but won’t be good for them. I don’t think they will end up fighting during the reality show, but we will get a lot of mess."

"(It will be) as tough as the first one, "They are by far the best fighters in the division. I think Claudia wins again, but I don’t know if she will take (the win) because of the judges."

"If they had fought five rounds that night, Joanna would never win,"

"If you watch the first fight, Claudia was dominating the first round until she got knocked down in the end, and they scored it for Joanna. Claudia was better in the second round and even better in the third. If you follow that rhythm, she would be even better in the fourth and fifth rounds."

"Both fighters changed a lot since that night. Joanna is defending (takedowns) better, has a better ground game, and Claudia worked on her boxing to close the distance. No one’s stupid to stand and trade with Joanna for five rounds. When she gets to the ground, she’ll do what she does best."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...-and-joanna-jedrzejczyk-on-tuf-could-be-worse

Ya I thought Claudia won that won pretty clearly, and I'm picking her to take the belt in the rematch.

Agree,especially that claudia was winning the first round until the knockdown
Im very HYPED for this fight

"If you watch the first fight, Claudia was dominating the first round until she got knocked down in the end, and they scored it for Joanna. Claudia was better in the second round and even better in the third. If you follow that rhythm, she would be even better in the fourth and fifth rounds."

She did start the 4th round with her best punch of the fight.

Love them both. Whoever wins I'll be happy for them. Hope they both have an awesome fight with neither getting too hurt(crazy thing to say right?)

Horrible. They both have strong temper, so it can’t be good. It’s going to be perfect media-wise, but won’t be good for them. I don’t think they will end up fighting during the reality show, but we will get a lot of mess."

ess6W8Q.gif

I pick Joanna in the rematch, hasn't Nova Uniao gone like 2-10 outside Brazil since USADA came in to play?

Gadelhas last fight was in Brazil so it's sketchy, I'm not saying they're on drugs it's just Nova Uniao fighters tend to rely on the IV to get rehydrated.

Joanna is just beautiful violence so I hope she keep the belt for long time.

Back