Coach Andre Pederneiras talks about Joanna/Claudia rivalry on TUF 23.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by KazDibiase, Feb 13, 2016.

1. KazDibiase

KazDibiase "My style is kneeing people in the face."

"I believe it can be worse because it’s 45 days, You will see someone you don’t want to see for 45 days, twice a day. It won’t be good. It’s going to be horrible. Horrible. They both have strong temper, so it can’t be good. It’s going to be perfect media-wise, but won’t be good for them. I don’t think they will end up fighting during the reality show, but we will get a lot of mess."

"(It will be) as tough as the first one, "They are by far the best fighters in the division. I think Claudia wins again, but I don’t know if she will take (the win) because of the judges."

"If they had fought five rounds that night, Joanna would never win,"

"If you watch the first fight, Claudia was dominating the first round until she got knocked down in the end, and they scored it for Joanna. Claudia was better in the second round and even better in the third. If you follow that rhythm, she would be even better in the fourth and fifth rounds."

"Both fighters changed a lot since that night. Joanna is defending (takedowns) better, has a better ground game, and Claudia worked on her boxing to close the distance. No one’s stupid to stand and trade with Joanna for five rounds. When she gets to the ground, she’ll do what she does best."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...-and-joanna-jedrzejczyk-on-tuf-could-be-worse

Jackonfire likes this.
  2. Koro_11

Koro_11 Yellow Card Yellow Card

Ya I thought Claudia won that won pretty clearly, and I'm picking her to take the belt in the rematch.

Montecristo likes this.
  3. lalaland

lalaland Brown Belt

Dat wall n stall dominance.

4. SouthSide971

SouthSide971 Green Belt

Agree,especially that claudia was winning the first round until the knockdown
    Im very HYPED for this fight

Montecristo likes this.
  5. lalaland

lalaland Brown Belt

She did start the 4th round with her best punch of the fight.

6. ScarfaceJr

ScarfaceJr Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Love them both. Whoever wins I'll be happy for them. Hope they both have an awesome fight with neither getting too hurt(crazy thing to say right?)

Jackonfire likes this.
  7. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

[​IMG]

8. Quinton Fields

Quinton Fields Banned Banned

I pick Joanna in the rematch, hasn't Nova Uniao gone like 2-10 outside Brazil since USADA came in to play?

Gadelhas last fight was in Brazil so it's sketchy, I'm not saying they're on drugs it's just Nova Uniao fighters tend to rely on the IV to get rehydrated.

Joanna is just beautiful violence so I hope she keep the belt for long time.