Coach and weight cut rule screw kid over...

Someone made a mistake. Huge news.

Sucks for that kid. The coached made a mistake and now he may not have a chance at winning a state title. This kid is a Junior this year so he will have another shot next year. But this could affect what schools offer a scholarship because placing 2x in states is better than placing 1x. I hope the court states that he could wrestle off 160. If this was my son I would be pissed. Keep me posted TS.

Last edited:
Sucks for that kid. The coached made a mistake and now he may not have a chance at winning a state title. This kid is a Junior this year so he will have another shot next year. But this could affect what schools offer a scholarship because placing 2x in states is better than placing 1x. I hope the court states that he could wrestle off 160. Keep me posted TS.

This won't effect his scholarship offers. There are a lot of big national tournaments like the Super 32 where he can show how good he is. He's also in Pa that has 14 Division 1 schools so I'm sure coaches are fully aware of him.

It sucks for the kid but it's crazy how serious parents take their kids sports imo.

The parents are suing everybody? What a bunch of whiny bitches.

This won't effect his scholarship offers. There are a lot of big national tournaments like the Super 32 where he can show how good he is. He's also in Pa that has 14 Division 1 schools so I'm sure coaches are fully aware of him.

It sucks for the kid but it's crazy how serious parents take their kids sports imo.
I feel you...I'm sure if he keeps up the good work he will get a scholarship I said it may affect which schools make offer but you still have a good point either way.
The parents probably spent lots of money over the years paying for clubs and tournaments plus the hours and gas they have put in driving him back and forth and the countless weekends they sacrificed etc. Yea - some parents go all in.

He did not get to wrestle off.

Back