co-workers or sherdoggers?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who else rather hang out on Sherdog than socialize with co-workers?

It's the holidays and there's nothing to do. Everyone is chatting it up in the office and I'm the only one on the computer Sherdogging. Who else is like me that rather socialize with Sherbros than co-workers.

co-doggers.

Sometimes I sherdog at work but I still prefer face to face over a forum. People can get boring at times.

Caught in a landslide
7f97c038764143a4b9c7cd2a06b1eb7e.gif

I hate everyone but I hate sherdoggers more.

Depends on the co-worker considering I'm banging one.

I'd rather socialize though than be on here most of the time. But would I rather be at work or on sherdog? Answer is sherdog.

Coworkers comprise most of my sexual partners these days.

Open your eyes, look up to the skies & see...

At my last job there was this guy Bruce, and Bruce did not fancy socializing.

Bruce didn't work there very long, but whenever you reminded someone of him, you would hear things like "he did talk to me once, actually..."

I don't know what Bruce's voice sounds like, in fact...and I've asked him questions with no one but the two of us around.

Anyways...
Coworkers > Bruce > Sherdoggers.

If I'm at work, I can manage talking with coworkers and Sherbros at the same time. Get your multitasking game up young bucks.

Id rather skim a clippy thread than hear about my female coworkers sit around talking about what what one of them wore out the other night

It depends. Are some of you as cute as some of my coworkers?

Well my roommate is a co-worker and I hang with some of the guys on the weekends, but the rest of them hate Thier lives.

Now I start my second job monday at a high dollar restaurant as a server for some extra cash. most of the girls that work there are pretty hott. yall are beat... plus I haven't been on here in months

Back