CO is an awesome fighter

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
Something about his attitude and spirit inside the cage is admirable, he's the definition of a warrior, he really forces you to respect him as a fighter a lot, what he did before the fight started (hugging Gaethje and his corner) was great sportsmanship by him, btw CO beats Usman and Colby imo.

Thank you. He is my favorite fighters these days, and a fighter for the ages with his broad skillset, heart and exciting style.

He is the best right now at any weight; he just has the best overall skillset. He could fight conservatively and win more convincingly, but he chooses not to. Instead of trying to TAKE Justin down, he dukes it out and KNOCKS him down, then finishes.

Beautiful.

CO ? is that a new thing ?

Yes. What impresses me the most is his toughness. He used to be considered as fragile and easily broken. What a transformation.

Thank you. He is my favorite fighters these days, and a fighter for the ages with his broad skillset, heart and exciting style.

He is the best right now at any weight; he just has the best overall skillset. He could fight conservatively and win more convincingly, but he chooses not to. Instead of trying to TAKE Justin down, he dukes it out and KNOCKS him down, then finishes.

Beautiful.
he tried to take him down and couldn't, I would say he's the best champion rn if not for his rudimentary striking defense

Took me a really long time to figure out who this CO is

ChO makes more sense, if we want to turn him into a molecule

ChO is an aldehyde, and formaldehyde causes shortness of breath and puts people to sleep

All hail the king, Do Bronx. What a fucking fighter. What a career turn around. Most champions get safer as they win belts, he has just gotten more exciting.

Agree with everything except Usman and Colby. Both beat Oliveira far more often than not.

he tried to take him down and couldn't, I would say he's the best champion rn if not for his rudimentary striking defense
You mean when he went to his back and Justin ran from a fight on the ground? Actually, he slugged it out with him. He easily could have fought cautiously until he got Justin down.

You get hit when you swing for the fences, that's pretty much par for the course. Khabib didn't swing for the fences, which is why he didn't get hit as much.

I kind of wish he would fight more cautiously at times, but there is no denying he is the best.

I don't think he necessarily beats Usman because Usman is bigger, but he has better skills.

Back