CNN's Don Lemon Is Getting Wasted Tonight!

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Literally. Don Lemon is fuckin' smashed already. It's only ten to nine. It's hilarious. This guy just asked some random chick if she flashed her tits, when she was describing how she "bared her soul" to New Orleans. He's fuckin' ripped.

I have new found respect for this crazy fuck. He's human after all.

If you're not watching it right now, check out CNN. Don Lemon is tearing shit up.

Literally. Don Lemon is fuckin' smashed already. It's only ten to nine. It's hilarious. This guy just asked some random chick if she flashed her tits, when she was describing how she "bared her soul" to New Orleans. He's fuckin' ripped.

If you're not watching it right now, check out CNN. Don Lemon is tearing shit up.
Imagine if Trump said that. CNN would have a fit.

I'm ashamed this asshole's from my state.

No conservative gets a free pass....that shit would be across CNN 24/7 if a con asked about tits.

Oh', lighten up. It's New Years Eve. Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon...

We're all one tonight. Let your freak flag fly!

giphy.gif

eh i already had to take a nap. now i am drinking a bloody mary.

Oh', lighten up. It's New Years Eve. Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon...

We're all one tonight. Let your freak flag fly!

giphy.gif

I bought a pack of swisher sweets for tonight and I dont even smoke....

Don Lemon drunk with Anderson Cooper? lol, don't want to know

I bought a bottle of Ciroc on our beloved President's recommendation. This post took me 5 minutes to type.

oh....where are you gonna put them then?

not sure, im sure some of my equally drunk neighbors will come by with mortars and we will probably drink more, smoke the cigars, then light off fireworks that are probably illegal anywhere except the middle east.

Murica.

He's getting pierced now. LOL.

I almost feel bad about hating this man for the foreseeable future.

Back