Elections CNN: Trump loses bigly according to new election model

Cool. If I went up to a girl of similar age at like a grocery store and did the exact same thing, guess what? I'm getting arrested and will have to register as a sex offender for life.
Derpity fucking derp , lmao

That's the same scenario in your mind ?

You guys are funny

Derpity fucking derp , lmao

That's the same scenario in your mind ?

You guys are funny

Since multiple, clear videos of Biden fondling little children doesn't convince you, I gave hypothetical situations a shot. Seems like you have your mind made up and absolutely nothing, even video evidence, will change your mind.

It sure as fuck doesn't look like " he's attempting to run her nipple "

You are twisted man

I love how in one breath you call it creepy, but in the next, you denounce anyone pointing out why it is creepy and deny video evidence of said creepiness.

So, if you believe there's nothing really to it, why do you find it creepy? You can't have it both ways. He's either creepily fondling them like a pervert would(which makes it creepy), or he's not. What do you actually believe?

Anyone who blames Trump for the Corona economy wasn't going to vote for him anyway. :rolleyes:

Don't forget that nobody likes the idea of opening back up. According to CNN, that's gonna cost him at least another 35% of the vote. Everyone wants to stay home and be welfare bums for eternity. Trump is gonna get absolutely wrecked for letting people earn a living.

Can you believe they're doing this shit again? It's like they want the left to be extra pissed off on election night, when their false hope the media fed them gets crushed by reality.

Since multiple, clear videos of Biden fondling little children doesn't convince you, I gave hypothetical situations a shot. Seems like you have your mind made up and absolutely nothing, even video evidence, will change your mind.
Those videos don't show what you seem to think they show , why don't you contact the authorities if you are so convinced instead of whingeing on the internet , see how that works out for you .

I love how in one breath you call it creepy, but in the next, you denounce anyone pointing out why it is creepy and deny video evidence of said creepiness.

So, if you believe there's nothing really to it, why do you find it creepy? You can't have it both ways. He's either creepily fondling them like a pervert would(which makes it creepy), or he's not. What do you actually believe?
There is a difference between a two second cut looking a bit creepy and an actual sexual assault , it's not complicated.

There is a difference between a two second cut looking a bit creepy and an actual sexual assault , it's not complicated.

Oh', so are you now suggesting clips of him clearly fondling children, are taken out of context or something? Like it would be less creepy if you saw the full video or something? As if it would somehow show him not creepily fondling little girls?

LOL, you're trying way too hard here. You either think his actions as seen on video are creepy because it looks like...what it looks like, or you don't.

I think if you really want to be honest here, you should just say, "Yes, it's creepy as all fuck and generally disgusting, but since it's a Democrat I'll let it slide and pretend it's not."

Youre right on queen bots heels with this one fella. Keep it going.

994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520.gif

Damn, all this time I thought that the B in her name stood for Bit...well, you get my point.

I love how you just flatly deny video evidence.

I said "ATTEMPTED to RUB her nipple" by the way. What does it look like to you?

Keep defending him though...
If they don't change your argument, they have nothing. This happens here constantly. They debate like children and/or complete scum.

He obviously was trying to rub her nipple. He creeps his had over very intentionally. The little girl LITERALLY knocks his arm away so he will stop. Biden thought the hair was blocking it. Old lying pos should be destroyed for doing that. If it was an "accident" that he slowly crept his had over her breast and tried to rub right over it, the act of her bumping his arm away would have made him react.

Oh', so are you now suggesting clips of him clearly fondling children, are taken out of context or something? Like it would be less creepy if you saw the full video or something? As if it would somehow show him not creepily fondling little girls?

LOL, you're trying way too hard here. You either think his actions as seen on video are creepy because it looks like...what it looks like, or you don't.

I think if you really want to be honest here, you should just say, "Yes, it's creepy as all fuck and generally disgusting, but since it's a Democrat I'll let it slide and pretend it's not."
He's not " clearly fondling children " , everything after that is nonsense

If they don't change your argument, they have nothing. This happens here constantly. They debate like children and/or complete scum.

He obviously was trying to rub her nipple. He creeps his had over very intentionally. The little girl LITERALLY knocks his arm away so he will stop. Biden thought the hair was blocking it. Old lying pos should be destroyed for doing that. If it was an "accident" that he slowly crept his had over her breast and tried to rub right over it, the act of her bumping his arm away would have made him react.
" Obviously trying to rub her nipple " ?

If that's what you see you are truly disturbed

You have crossed a line into fantasizing about children in a sexual manner .

You should probably seek help

" Obviously trying to rub her nipple " ?

If that's what you see you are truly disturbed

You have crossed a line into fantasizing about children in a sexual manner .

You should probably seek help
Nice fail. If you pretend not to see it, that's the problem. Stop lying. We know what that is because we can see it.

Back