Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MDWv2, Aug 19, 2015.
Bernie vs Trump?
I wonder what the % is for independents. Let's see...
I think as long as the GOP avoids Bush and picks a candidate with a record, they will be able to beat Hillary in the GE. The US doesn't want dynasties and we are seeing it with the Trump and Bernie hype.
I enjoy reading the comments from the wingnuts on that site.
She's very phony even by politician standards. The fact her favorability ratings are that high is sad.
I wonder if she is feeling a Berning sensation
There's stuff on Breitbart that isn't from wingnuts?
That 53% will be split among the other Democratic candidates leaving her with 47% of the votes and an easy road to the general election.
Bernie Sanders will be the Democratic nominee mark my words! He is the voice of millions of Americans who are tired of politics as usual. I think he beats Hillary and beats Donald Trump then becomes the next president!
Biden is going to jump in.
cant wait for him to get gridlocked by both parties in congress at every turn. wait, I mean, #FeelTheBern, yay.
yeah you're right better go with somebody who can get their policies passed Congress like Donald Trump? maybe the bought and paid for Hillary Clinton or do you fancy yourself a Chris Christie or Scott Walker kind of guy?
I could see him mobilizing people for midterms. His entire campaign is so grassroots that I think if he made the call for a Dem victory, people would respond. It would be an initial gridlock, but congress' approval ratings are shit already. Bernie getting elected is the dam breaking and all the water rushing right at you.
I like how a comment like that automatically makes him a Trump supporter.
Bernie Sanders would crash and burn which is why he certainly won't be in the general election. The overwhelming majority of Americans are pro establishment and aren't going to elect a loony, socialist dip shit.
I wonder how many people supporting Bernie right now spent years making fun of Ron Paul supporters. Oh the irony.
it doesn't matter. If you are not going to vote for a guy because all of his policies will be "gridlocked by Congress" then you might as well be a Trump supporter because you probably don't care much either way. He didn't even bother saying if he supported anyone at all.
That doesn't mean much... it means the largest minority favors her, almost certainly.
Separate names with a comma.