Social CNN, NBC, Bloomberg, etc Change Headline Critical of Dems all at Once

Mr Holmes

6F 3D 3D 33
@Gold
Reaction score
Just another example of aristocrat owned MSM creating propaganda.
https://www.westernjournal.com/cnn-nbc-bloomberg-politico-change-headlines-story-tells-truth-dems/

For a few minutes Thursday, a number of establishment media outlets reported the truth by accurately noting that Senate Democrats had blocked a Republican proposal to offer further assistance to small businesses during the coronavirus shutdown.

Astonishingly, establishment media outlets reported the facts and relayed to their readers which party had played politics with the livelihoods of struggling Americans.

Sadly, that all changed when, one by one, four news outlets updated their headlines to portray the failure in helping American workers as a bipartisan one — thus absolving the Democrats of being held accountable for their obstructionism.

EVK-qL_UYAErffc

EVL3q5ZXQAA0KKC

EVL3q5sXgAElVFd

EVL3rRyXQAANro0

EVL3rRwWsAAF1cR

Why wouldn't they change the title to reflect new developments? Both sides had proposals that were blocked by the other, so why just leave the title as Democrats block Republican's proposal after the Republicans block Democrats proposal? Shouldn't the title reflect that each party blocked proposals by the other?

No need to worry they’ve already cleared Biden of any sexual assault allegations. They found no disturbing pattern of behavior besides the disturbing pattern of behavior already caught on video, or something.

<36>

took all of 40 minutes for someone to remind CNN who they work for.

No need to worry they’ve already cleared Biden of any sexual assault allegations. They found no disturbing pattern of behavior besides the disturbing pattern of behavior already caught on video, or something.

is that real?

Holy shit, those NYT tweets.

Fucking lol

Last edited:
Why wouldn't they change the title to reflect new developments? Both sides had proposals that were blocked by the other, so why just leave the title as Democrats block Republican's proposal after the Republicans block Democrats proposal? Shouldn't the title reflect that each party blocked proposals by the other?

facepalm.gif, please tell me you're not serious. Coordinated press changes designed to reflect better politically on Democrats just prior to a huge election from our supposedly non-biased, objective mainstream media is just fine with you?

It's BS, but it's not the worst.

CNN and BBC running the same narrative non-news stories a couple few days apart is far more worrying, and ugly, to me.

It’s funny that you used a hugely right wing biased (to say the least) internet blog as your source to call mainstream sources biased.

If you’re reading Western Journal for your news/opinions, you’re not in a place to harshly judge the likes of Bloomberg.

Wow...

It’s funny that you used a hugely right wing biased (to say the least) internet blog as your source to call mainstream sources biased.

If you’re reading Western Journal for your news/opinions, you’re not in a place to harshly judge the likes of Bloomberg.
Where else is he supposed to get non biased news from? Obviously not cnn.

facepalm.gif, please tell me you're not serious. Coordinated press changes designed to reflect better politically on Democrats just prior to a huge election from our supposedly non-biased, objective mainstream media is just fine with you?
Then I should consider it biased towards Republicans prior to this huge election that they made the initial headline without noting that Republicans were blocking the Democrat proposal that requested more money for hospitals and state governments, right?

The near simultaneousness of the changes is creepy, but those of us using our brains have seen what is going on for a while. If the establishment would not have seen leftism as the actual better path to unlimited/consolidated power, and 2005 Fox would have had another couple sycophant R networks pop-up, I would have been probably even more offended because of how much I disliked Fox at that time. Instead, the regressive, controlling corporate establishment decided it was easier to wave gay flags, save money using less paper i.e. "going green", and methodically move the left to the right (NO BERNIE) in some economic ways of thinking. The corporate media realized how easy it could be to appease those who are more apt to worship the media and pop-culture they control. The pathetic left now relish's its new globalist, more often MNCorporate shill "establishment" position, and it's disgusting.

Where else is he supposed to get non biased news from? Obviously not cnn.

Non-biased news may be near impossible to find. But there is almost no worse option than Western Journal. Bloomberg, NYT, CNN, and NBC are all better sources for news. Western Journal was started by a political activist, it’s not even remotely attempting to report without bias.

I personally prefer NPR, but that’s also regularly accused of bias on here.

I think anything I’ve listed is better than internet blogs and memes.

So the images are doctored. Is that your position?

Then I should consider it biased towards Republicans prior to this huge election that they made the initial headline without noting that Republicans were blocking the Democrat proposal that requested more money for hospitals and state governments, right?

Uhhh...no. You're not seriously this dense right? This is part of the reason why Democracy is doomed, imo. People are easily fooled, controlled, and manipulated.

Back