Social CNN Legal Analalyst accuses black man of "white privilege"

CNN gonna CNN.

Without race/gender baiting and promoting divisiveness they would literally just sit there in silence.

Don Lemon wouldn't even be born because there would be no reason for him to exist.

He does have white privilege.

He is speaking a while mans language.
He is working for a white man.
He is in a business created by white men.
His work requires 100s of white inventions.
He is protected by white laws.
He is being paid with white peoples money.
He is more than likely eating white man food.
His home is white designed, sure isnt living in a hut.
His home is filled with white inventions.
He travels via white inventions.

Every part of his life is due to the privilege of being in a world improved by white people...and until people using the term "White privilege" give up every single thing created by white people...they need to shut their yap because they are the ones that are privileged for having white inventions and white laws giving them freedoms since it was white people that also used economic pressure to end slavery around the world.

We were already winning this thread you did not really need to go there.

CNN is clearly the most honest of the big 3 main stream news outlets.

Most liberals disagree, which is why MSNBC is the network of choice for those on the left who consume cable news.

Most liberals disagree, which is why MSNBC is the network of choice for those on the left who consume cable news.

That’s fine. To each his own.

I like Chris Cuomo and that’s all i really watch on CNN

Last edited:
Liberals with that itchy trigger finger will eventually start shooting each other, just like this.

If Only They would just shoot themselves instead.

I cannot wait to start watching them eat each other alive during the DNC primaries. I've been trolling hard ever since gillibrand announced her candidacy and a bunch of Democrats started crying foul and proclaiming that they would never support her because of the Al Franken situation.

So I hit them with: "You're Literally sexist!"

"Believe women! Not Al Franken!"

Then they don't know what to do <45>
Bunch of herded sheep.

I actually agree with you on that one, but personally, I am much more sensitive regarding people being illoyal to their teams. Saying 'I was not aware of that' would have achieved the same thing (in the sense of 'I did not prepare sufficiently') without stabbing your team in the back. Because regardless of whether that person was fed false information, and even assuming the point to make based on that would have been a fair one (I agree with you that it is not), that is something you just don't do but discuss with your team.

What's really disturbing is "I was given the wrong information" implies they are briefed on the race of the opponent they are talking to. WHY?

416x416.jpg

OG White Hispanic. Love how that term came up because the news assumed he was white because of his name then had to back peddle.
gettyimages-461276956.jpg

What's really disturbing is "I was given the wrong information" implies they are briefed on the race of the opponent they are talking to. WHY?

Given how crucial racial background is to progressives (or anyone else caught up in identity politics, like the alt right), I'd say a person's race is the key piece of information needed to converse or debate with them. So if an intern really screwed that up, then yeah, it's a huge mistake.

But yeah, to non-racists it's largely irrelevant.

Given how crucial racial background is to progressives (or anyone else caught up in identity politics, like the alt right), I'd say a person's race is the key piece of information needed to converse or debate with them. So if an intern really screwed that up, then yeah, it's a huge mistake.

But yeah, to non-racists it's largely irrelevant.

I would guess that didn’t receive any info on his race - that she read a snippet of the man’s resume and just assumed his race - which speaks to the low regard progressives actually have for minorities.

Last edited:
And what a typical race baiting idiot. Then she blames her team for her mistake.

And what a typical race baiting idiot. Then she blames her team for her mistake.

That was the worst part of all. Looked for the easy way out of a debate. Got called on it. Looks for the easy way out of her fuck up, and blames others.

Just an awful human being all around.

Well that actually makes it even more explainable. Dude just made a stupid assumption.

Should go to show when you can't see someone there really is little difference.
It's a woman, LOL.

Yeah, this was black privilege.Gone wrong.
As much as I hate her lazy, uninformed argument and the regressive left and a lot of the talk about "privilege", I have to say I'm highly suspicious of those that claim white privilege doesn't exist and then turn around and start talking about black privilege.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back