CNN journalist Jim Acosta banned from White House

Don't you think he had this comin'!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's still right. It doesn't make a difference. He put her hands on her. The end.

It's way more desperate to act like this absolves Acosta.

Editing the video was desperate.

Pointing out that the video was edited, is just being honest.

Does it really matter ? Acosta has a shitty attitude in the White House and being allowed in is a privilege not a right. He didn’t ban cnn,he banned Acosta and probably only for awhile. I find it so funny people are having such a fit about this.

It literally doesn't matter. Libs are just looking for a reason to pretend it didn't happen. It happened. Speed it 1000x. Who cares? It still happened in real time, and everyone saw it.

It literally doesn't matter. Libs are just looking for a reason to pretend it didn't happen. It happened. Speed it 1000x. Who cares? It still happened in real time, and everyone saw it.
I don’t think it’s relevant is to how he put his hand on her,he by his own admission said he reacted to her trying to take the mic and he was defending it like it was his to defend. The contact was more reactionary than abusive but what people fail to see is he was already told he wasn’t gett8ng another question and Acosta being the shitbag he is wasn’t having it. Really his only mistake is it wasn’t Sarah Huckabee up there and the second trumped stepped away from the podium he gave up on it and stfu.

I don’t think it’s relevant is to how he put his hand on her,he by his own admission said he reacted to her trying to take the mic and he was defending it like it was his to defend. The contact was more reactionary than abusive but what people fail to see is he was already told he wasn’t gett8ng another question and Acosta being the shitbag he is wasn’t having it. Really his only mistake is it wasn’t Sarah Huckabee up there and the second trumped stepped away from the podium he gave up on it and stfu.

Its all rather stupid. TBH, I think trying to paint Acosta as some kind of abusive maniac because he childishly wouldn't let go of the mic, is a little much. The reasoning for his banning could easily be justified by him being completely unprofessional and disruptive. They don't need this "he put his hands on a woman!!!" reason, and they're really just overcompensating for a perfectly justified decision based on his continued unprofessional behavior.

That said, Libs trying to act like the video they used somehow exonerates Acosta, as if it never happened, and the dastardly White House is framing him with some highly edited fake video, is even more absurd. They would have a much better argument if they just said the White House is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, and what Acosta did was in no way some violent attack. But no, they have to overcompensate even more for their argument, and act like its some kind of grand conspiracy.

Its all rather stupid. TBH, I think trying to paint Acosta as some kind of abusive maniac because he childishly wouldn't let go of the mic, is a little much. The reasoning for his banning could easily be justified by him being completely unprofessional and disruptive. They don't need this "he put his hands on a woman!!!" reason, and they're really just overcompensating for a perfectly justified decision based on his continued unprofessional behavior.

Sanders' tweet in question clearly implicates the behaviour in the clip as the reason for the ban. The exact behaviour the video dishonestly portrays.

I'm a "lib," and this was a non-issue to me until that happened. The White House releasing its own fake news is a bad look. That shouldn't be controversial.

Last edited:
im not a Trump supporter but he has played the media by making them play themselves. They basically using his own base rallying tactics. What kind of question is "do you think you are demonizing immigrants?"?? lol what is Trump gonna say?? Just the way its worded is unprofessional and biased.

Or bringing up some no new evidence Russia shit when Trump has made his position clear from the jump. Its funny how dumb American media are. They got baited into shit throwing contests with a guy who grew up at a shit making factory lol

Jim Acosta is a low level journalist. He shouldnt be banned from the white house but he shouldnt have a high end job at CNN either. Nobody even pretends to not be biased anymore.

Exactly. I don't like Trump one bit, but I don't understand why people are trying to downplay and excuse Acosta's actions based off of Trump being an asshole. Trump is an asshole. That's a known known. But Acosta is an asshole too.
They are obviously not on the same level of asshole, nor have the same power and responsibilites, but that isn't the point for this conversation.
The question is, did Acosta deserve to get banned/suspended for his unprofessionalism? That's it. Has nothing to do with how Trump did or did not talk. Acosta was a dick.
I never understand why people support dicks, no matter what their political leanings are. I don't want a dickhead to be considered a guy that represents "my side" just because we agree on some things.

I don't understand why CNN continued to use Acosta as their guy to try and get questions out of Trump. Trump clearly doesn't like the guy, and doesn't want to answer questions from him. So why the fuck send that guy in to try and ask Trump anything? It makes no sense. You're not going to get any good answers from Trump if Acosta is the one asking the questions.

Exactly. I don't like Trump one bit, but I don't understand why people are trying to downplay and excuse Acosta's actions based off of Trump being an asshole. Trump is an asshole. That's a known known. But Acosta is an asshole too.
They are obviously not on the same level of asshole, nor have the same power and responsibilites, but that isn't the point for this conversation.
The question is, did Acosta deserve to get banned/suspended for his unprofessionalism? That's it. Has nothing to do with how Trump did or did not talk. Acosta was a dick.
I never understand why people support dicks, no matter what their political leanings are. I don't want a dickhead to be considered a guy that represents "my side" just because we agree on some things.

I don't understand why CNN continued to use Acosta as their guy to try and get questions out of Trump. Trump clearly doesn't like the guy, and doesn't want to answer questions from him. So why the fuck send that guy in to try and ask Trump anything? It makes no sense. You're not going to get any good answers from Trump if Acosta is the one asking the questions.

Acosta acts like an ass and the whole country tunes in. It's no mystery, it's for ratings. Only retards defend him.

He should have put his hand on her pussy and it would all just go away, like it does in those cases.
I'm sure the woman needs years of therapy after that assault, the guy is such a monster.:D:D

He should have put his hand on her pussy and it would all just go away, like it does in those cases.
I'm sure the woman needs years of therapy after that assault, the guy is such a monster.:D:D

He karate chopped the fuck out of her arm, right at the elbow. I'm surprised she didn't blow up like some Fist of the Mag Star technique.
latest

Your relationship with Madmick is a lot like the left's relationship with Trump. You bitch and moan that he's this crazy tyrant, but he leaves your posts up. If someone on the right took a shot like that at Fogie or Pan or Rupert, they'd get their post deleted and possibly carded or banned.

People stage these huge anti Trump protests and he just sits back and maybe calls them stupid. But if someone makes one little comment about the left on social media they get their entire life ruined.

One day you'll wake and realize you and your ilk are more a followers of Stalin than Trotsky. You just want to be in charge. You don't want justice you just want power.
great post.

I found this amusing enough

what a douche. Trump, all those people, do so much better than given credit for. Id want to belly-to-back the motherfucker through something unyielding.

It just goes to show how the real partisans will take the side of anyone who is opposed to Trump in the moment. They liked Jon Un until the insults stopped, ffs.

Also, how on earth can anyone act like he didnt make contact with the intern? What lengths of deceit will you fools go to try to make Trump’s squad look deceitful? it is having an adverse affect, i promise. Few people want to follow and fact check ALL of this shit, and when you guys make false accusations that are preposterous, it casts doubt on all of your accusations. it just sounds like a bunch of hens clucking. Let Trump bury himself. Youre trying too hard, and it makes him look sane and honest in comparison.

You’ll argue any strange angle to win a meaningless battle, and cost yourselves the war. The video wasnt altered to any level where contact was fabricated. And yes, it also isnt a huge deal, but its an infraction that allows Trump to suspend Acosta. The fact that Acosta is an obnoxious shitstirrer is the real reason, no doubt.

Pick your battles, lads, this is fucking pathetic.

I think this is something regardless of what side your on that we can all agree with. The guy is really unprofessional.

Why are you demonizing all these asylum seekers full of women and children Drumpf?

Mob proceeds to riot, charge the border and create general chaos and unrest. Acosta is proved wrong.

Back