CNN journalist Jim Acosta banned from White House

Don't you think he had this comin'!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What is this? I thought it was going to be a clip showing by Acosta was banned, since there's absolutely no detail in the OP, but instead it's some dork doing a live feed?

I feel like I got rick roll'd.

One of the greatest days in American...,nay, world history.

No I don't the right would be outraged if Obama banned Fox News and brietbart.

Holy Crap... what an asshole. The guy is an embarrassment to the profession. He constantly tries to make the story about himself and not the actual events / topics.

If the President of the United States tells you that you're done, then you are done. Sit down, move on, be respectful... don't fight some young female intern for a microphone.

No I don't the right would be outraged if Obama banned Fox News and brietbart.

I would be 100% for banning anyone that treated the President of the United States, regardless of party, like that.

There are far too many so-called media persons who are constantly asking leading race-laden and divisive questions where there is no right answer for the president that won't implicate racism. So then he doesn't answer their traps, yet they badger on without the least shred of decency and respect for the POTUS. It's this same hostile disrespect that plagues every area or society thanks to divisive identity politics from the left, maybe spawned by lack of father figures in the home. It's the same disrespect that won't stand for the flag, that is combative and hateful of police, teachers and any other authority figure.

It is high time that the abusive lying media be held to account. At least in their conduct when the president is going above and beyond to have an orderly flow of questions. Jim Acosta has been one of the worst and hopefully this sends a message.

I half watched this earlier. Trump spent a lot of time portraying himself as a victim to the hostile media. He even said a question from a lady from PBS was racist. I guess some people buy into it that he is a victim even though they rally against others for trying to do what he does.

What is this? I thought it was going to be a clip showing by Acosta was banned, since there's absolutely no detail in the OP, but instead it's some dork doing a live feed?

Lol

He covers the news bro :cool:

You have a point, the thread could have contained this....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cn...pended-by-white-house-sarah-sanders-announces

President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern... This conduct is absolutely unacceptable. It is also completely disrespectful to the reporter’s colleagues not to allow them an opportunity to ask a question. President Trump has given the press more access than any President in history. - Sarah Sanders

Holy Crap... what an asshole. The guy is an embarrassment to the profession. He constantly tries to make the story about himself and not the actual events / topics.

If the President of the United States tells you that you're done, then you are done. Sit down, move on, be respectful... don't fight some young female intern for a microphone.

I agree.

This morning was disgusting. I started to make a thread on it but ran out of time. Race-baiting question after race-baiting question. That female reporter from PBS and that yahoo one as well. Just awful racist questions. Disgusting.

IMO we're close to a civil war. This blatant lying and disregard and disrespect from the Democrat-aligned media has got to stop.

Last edited:
Mrs. Sanders is going to need a long detox period of not lying when this is all over.

Lmao @ the snowflake trump.

Lol

He covers the news bro :cool:

It's like when you think you're about to watch the highlights of a fight on Youtube, and the still image looks like HD highlights, and then you click it and it's actually just some doofus in his apartment vlogging his own recap of the fight. Bait and switch for clicks.

Back