CNN Drops Reza Aslan Following Anti-Trump Tweets

Wow. Just fucking wow. Ok, this conversation is over.
No, that's not how it works. You want to talk the language of morality so let's do it. You don't get to just call someone else a bigot and walk way. Go ahead and explain why not wanting Muslims in the west is being bigoted. Remember, we're not talking about simply people from the middle east, we're not talking about 'brown people', we're talking about a group that subscribes to a very specific ideology. So, go ahead.

No, that's not how it works. You want to talk the language of morality so let's do it. You don't get to just call someone else a bigot and walk way. Go ahead and explain why not wanting Muslims in the west is being bigoted. Remember, we're not talking about simply people from the middle east, we're not talking about 'brown people', we're talking about a group that subscribes to a very specific ideology. So, go ahead.

Wow bro, WOW.

Ramp that white supremacy down a notch, just WOW.

Wow

Good stuff El anciano. We need you to be more active around here.
Thanks. Its pretty obvious what the right is doing. I just pointed out the obvious.

I try to be active but I am involved in a lot of causes that take a lot of my time

Back