CNN Drops Reza Aslan Following Anti-Trump Tweets

Holy shit, this is stupid. The left wants to destroy America as it is? The left are not the ones trying to ban immigrants simply based on their religion. Accepting immigrants has been at the foundation of what America is since the beginning (but so has dumbshit morons discriminating against them). It's even written in a poem on the Statue of Liberty, the single greatest symbol of what America is. Although, I realize to you, the single greatest symbol of America would be a raised pickup truck with an American flag painted all over it and a "NoBama" bumper sticker.

Your post only proves your incapability to look at any political matter with even the slightest bit of objectivity, which is ironic because that is what is at the heart of CNN firing Reza Aslan - that his comments would damage the credibility of CNN because he too obviously can't be objective and is a representative of their organization.

The level of irony in your post, and pretty much your entire perspective is so thick that I can't tell if you're trolling me or if you are just so unqualified to offer an educated opinion about anything political that you are unintentionally hilarious and devoid of humility. Most likely the latter.

Nobody has a problem with immigrants unless those same immigrants happen to subscribe to a disgusting, vile ideology that is perfectly antithetical to the values of the west. You don't see Americans complaining about Portuguese immigrants, French immigrants, Australian immigrants. Why is that? Just a coincidence? Stop virtue signalling.

It's a step in the right direction that they fired him, because he's just a scummy Islamist propagandist. But getting fired over the Trump tweets is weird. Who cares if he calls Trump a pos, for one this Trump is one, and for another their whole network these days is based on that idea.

My guess is that they had a look at his entire twitter feed, and avoided the fire before it started.

Then again, maybe his show just had shit ratings.

Sad to see CNN cave in to the radical right. It sets a bad precedent as they will start looking to shut down anyone they disagree with

Good stuff El anciano. We need you to be more active around here.

Nobody has a problem with immigrants unless those same immigrants happen to subscribe to a disgusting, vile ideology that is perfectly antithetical to the values of the west. You don't see Americans complaining about Portuguese immigrants, French immigrants, Australian immigrants. Why is that? Just a coincidence? Stop virtue signalling.

Catholicism? Trump was scapegoating Mexicans to get idiot voters to support redistribution of their own incomes. Bannon said that there's too many Asians CEOs in Silicon Valley. What's the vile ideology that's antithetical to the values of the West there? What do you even think the values of the West are? And true that there is something the groups of immigrants that you guys don't complain about have something in common that Mexicans and Asians don't.

Holy shit, this is stupid. The left wants to destroy America as it is? The left are not the ones trying to ban immigrants simply based on their religion. Accepting immigrants has been at the foundation of what America is since the beginning (but so has dumbshit morons discriminating against them). It's even written in a poem on the Statue of Liberty, the single greatest symbol of what America is. Although, I realize to you, the single greatest symbol of America would be a raised pickup truck with an American flag painted all over it and a "NoBama" bumper sticker.

Your post only proves your incapability to look at any political matter with even the slightest bit of objectivity, which is ironic because that is what is at the heart of CNN firing Reza Aslan - that his comments would damage the credibility of CNN because he too obviously can't be objective and is a representative of their organization.

The level of irony in your post, and pretty much your entire perspective is so thick that I can't tell if you're trolling me or if you are just so unqualified to offer an educated opinion about anything political that you are unintentionally hilarious and devoid of humility. Most likely the latter.

That's some serious level of liberal cuckoldry you just spilled over here.

Catholicism? Trump was scapegoating Mexicans to get idiot voters to support redistribution of their own incomes. Bannon said that there's too many Asians CEOs in Silicon Valley. What's the vile ideology that's antithetical to the values of the West there? What do you even think the values of the West are? And true that there is something the groups of immigrants that you guys don't complain about have something in common that Mexicans and Asians don't.

See me in OT for a reality seminar about those two groups and other immigrant groups.

So, I have to defend Trump's comments about Mexicans and Bannon's comments about Asians? Why? I'm talking about immigrants from Muslim countries. I'm not talking about Asians or Mexicans.
The vile ideology that is antithetical to the values of the west is ISLAM. And the values of the west are classical liberal values which of course you know, you're just being disingenuous.

Holy shit I thought this cannibalism talk was metaphorical. :(

I just wanted to come here and say that I fricking loathe Reza Aslan and have for a long time. To me there are few things worse than a condescending pseudo intellectual leftist Muslim anti-Christian who gets fawned over by the radical left as if he were some kind of contemporary James Frazer.

Hey, I just found this video of you driving to work.

Derp derp white supremacist derp derp. A little less buzzfeed and a little less tumblr would do you so good.

You know it was funny. And that's rich coming from a guy who reads Breitbart, thinks it's real journalism, and probably thinks, or at least thought, pizza gate was real.

You know it was funny. And that's rich coming from a guy who reads Breitbart, thinks it's real journalism, and probably thinks, or at least thought, pizza gate was real.
It wasn't funny in the slightest. It was intellectually dishonest and lazy thinking. He's a white supremacist because he doesn't want more Muslims in the west? Give me a break.
Also, I read Breitbart as much as I watch CNN. Which is to say almost never. And no, I don't think pizzagate is real.
Any more boxes you want to check before judging my arguments by their merit?

I hate RA, and never watched the show, but it seems like it could be interesting, albeit probably a bit biased and propagandized. Don't really care that his show was canceled, not a big fan of no-platforming on either side, I just wish he would get called on his BS more by liberals besides Bill Maher.

Yeah you can't be wishing that someone else gets raped. But I see that's from 2012, so I guess cnn didn't care that he said that.
To be fair, the tweet was old AF when they bought the show from him, and it's not like he was one of their anchors or anything. That tweet was buried for the longest time until someone recently dug it up. It was brought to their attention and they fired him. Fair enough.

It wasn't funny in the slightest. It was intellectually dishonest and lazy thinking. He's a white supremacist because he doesn't want more Muslims in the west? Give me a break.
Also, I read Breitbart as much as I watch CNN. Which is to say almost never. And no, I don't think pizzagate is real.
Any more boxes you want to check before judging my arguments by their merit?

Specifically not wanting Muslims in the west makes one a bigot, yes. Hence the joke that he was a full on white supremacist that is illustrated with a hilarious scene from a movie. And it's not my fault you have no fucking sense of humor.

You see, I don't read buzzfeed at all. I have never even visited their site, so I don't really know what it is. Any more boxes on me you want to check?

Two can play at that game, bitch. Don't get all self righteous about me overly generalizing your views when you were the first one to do that shit after I posted something that was very obviously tongue in cheek, like that video. I'm a thread where I'm agreeing with all the rightists, no less, that they should have fired him. Fucking moron.

It's not really my father's generation of leftists, but if you look at what's happening on college campuses now, you can see the revolutionary left rising...

Back