CNN Drops Reza Aslan Following Anti-Trump Tweets

Maybe his TV show was shitty and no one watched it? I remember the promo with drugged out druggie shouting "I am the messiah!" I never watched the show.

Seems CNN is trying to re-establish itself as a more neutral outlet.

However, I do get the sense that Aslan's future was hanging by a thread anyway.

A little too late for those corporate neo-con cucks.

It is the point. They're a network. They do news and they do other stuff, like Anthony Bourdain's show and Aslan's. Bourdain isn't objective. Jeff Lord isn't objective. Lewandowski wasn't objective when he was on. Etc. They have journalists, who are expected to maintain a certain level of objectivity, and non-journalists in various roles who are not.
Jack defending Rena assclown. Who'd have guessed

The rustleness of the left knows no bounds...one mention of Trump and they simple foam in the mouth....contradict each other and simply eat themselves from the inside...
trmp1.gif

Yea cannibalism is just being open minded but calling someone a piece of shit? THAT"S OVER THE LINE!!

What is happening to the world lol.
CNN is afraid Rezza Ass.-lan might try to eat Trump as they know Rezza Asslan asside from being a cannibal also has a habit of eating feces.

I'm not contradicting you at all, but what is it they said about Hindus? Seems like an odd group to attack.
Becaus Hendus are fighting Moslems and CNN wants Hindus marginalized in the US so Moslems can take over most 7/11s

cnn is crazy liberal.

I disagree : they are liberal on some domestic issues but they are hawkish or just go along with US interventionist interests when it comes to foreign policy. They , like other mainstream establishement liberals, defend Islam and Muslims but they had no trouble smearing Hindus (who are mostly Brown) .

the brewman cometh.

Watch out Anthony Bourdain.

What did he do? Express his political views on his show?

BTW, I used to like his show. But there was one episode where he gets a little too excited about a bowl of pho. It was just too much. Cringeworthy.

He should convert to another religion and troll for a new career

Why is this a battle you want to fight? You realize that by simply taking the side of anyone who doesn't like Trump, no matter what the situation, you are just as bad as the morons on here who support Trump no matter what, right? It's just two sides of the same coin and damaging to your credibility.

The left does want to destroy America as we know it, so they can replace it with what they think is better

That's why the opposition is the "conserve" party and all their ideas are disparaged as "old fashioned" or "outdated"

The left feels as though America is NOT the best and the the ideologies of Western Europe and Scandinavia are superior, so they want to destroy American institutions and replace it with something more "progressive"

If you don't follow, ask yourselves if leftists had their way, would America be like it is now, and if not, does that mean they want to destroy and replace

Youre lucky I'm bothering to reply, I normally don't to people who just say "you're wrong" without being able to articulate why

Holy shit, this is stupid. The left wants to destroy America as it is? The left are not the ones trying to ban immigrants simply based on their religion. Accepting immigrants has been at the foundation of what America is since the beginning (but so has dumbshit morons discriminating against them). It's even written in a poem on the Statue of Liberty, the single greatest symbol of what America is. Although, I realize to you, the single greatest symbol of America would be a raised pickup truck with an American flag painted all over it and a "NoBama" bumper sticker.

Your post only proves your incapability to look at any political matter with even the slightest bit of objectivity, which is ironic because that is what is at the heart of CNN firing Reza Aslan - that his comments would damage the credibility of CNN because he too obviously can't be objective and is a representative of their organization.

The level of irony in your post, and pretty much your entire perspective is so thick that I can't tell if you're trolling me or if you are just so unqualified to offer an educated opinion about anything political that you are unintentionally hilarious and devoid of humility. Most likely the latter.

Holy shit, this is stupid. The left wants to destroy America as it is? The left are not the ones trying to ban immigrants simply based on their religion. Accepting immigrants has been at the foundation of what America is since the beginning (but so has dumbshit morons discriminating against them). It's even written in a poem on the Statue of Liberty, the single greatest symbol of what America is. Although, I realize to you, the single greatest symbol of America would be a raised pickup truck with an American flag painted all over it and a "NoBama" bumper sticker.

*Confederate flag.

Sad to see CNN cave in to the radical right. It sets a bad precedent as they will start looking to shut down anyone they disagree with

I just wanted to come here and say that I fricking loathe Reza Aslan and have for a long time. To me there are few things worse than a condescending pseudo intellectual leftist Muslim anti-Christian who gets fawned over by the radical left as if he were some kind of contemporary James Frazer.

Last edited:
It's a step in the right direction that they fired him, because he's just a scummy Islamist propagandist. But getting fired over the Trump tweets is weird. Who cares if he calls Trump a pos, for one this Trump is one, and for another their whole network these days is based on that idea.

It's a step in the right direction that they fired him, because he's just a scummy Islamist propagandist. But getting fired over the Trump tweets is weird. Who cares if he calls Trump a pos, for one this Trump is one, and for another their whole network these days is based on that idea.
I bet he got fired for some other things besides that. Because you're right.

Back