CNN Drops Reza Aslan Following Anti-Trump Tweets

Maybe they're trying to be moderate again after comey told everyone all their stories were fakenews

I'm not contradicting you at all, but what is it they said about Hindus? Seems like an odd group to attack.

Muslims and Hindus are not friends. Indias been fighting with Pakistan for a long time

I'm not contradicting you at all, but what is it they said about Hindus? Seems like an odd group to attack.
Muslims don't like hindus, and often rip on their worship of cows. I've talked to Muslims about this.

cnn_journalist_wants_to_rape_todd_aikin_8-21-12.jpg

just to be clearer, he wishes that todd akin was a 9 year old girl and a false prophet of idiots could fuck her.

One disingenuous fraud gets canned for lashing out at another disingenuous fraud. Sad!

Muslims and Hindus are not friends. Indias been fighting with Pakistan for a long time

I'm aware of that. So what's CNN's stake in this? They side with the Muslims? Holy shit what an ugly stance to take lol.

Just for calling the president a piece of shit on tweeter?

Lol what a fucking joke of a network.

Liberals hate the fact that people are actually holding them responsible for the things they say now

I'm aware of that. So what's CNN's stake in this? They side with the Muslims? Holy shit what an ugly stance to take lol.

The leftists have sided with the Muslims in every identity politic battle. Even playing dumb to how they treat gays women and trannies

I can't think of any reason why, except if they intentionally want a destructive force but Islam wins the gold every time during the oppression olympics

I can't think of any reason why
Brainwashing + virtue signalling is the only explanation I can come up with.
I feel like there has to be a more comprehensive explanation out there but I don't see it.

Good. He is right that Trump is a piece of shit. But as a journalist, he needs to at least keep up the appearance of impartiality. They need to be as objective as they can. It was the right move to fire him.
Liberals hate the fact that people are actually holding them responsible for the things they say now
Damn. Great timing there, guy.

The leftists have sided with the Muslims in every identity politic battle. Even playing dumb to how they treat gays women and trannies

I can't think of any reason why, except if they intentionally want a destructive force but Islam wins the gold every time during the oppression olympics
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all week. I mean, are you even able to have a rational political discussion, or do you really think that anyone who disagrees with your incredibly incorrect beliefs does so because they want to destroy America?

So true.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all week. I mean, are you even able to have a rational political discussion, or do you really think that anyone who disagrees with your incredibly incorrect beliefs does so because they want to destroy America?

The left does want to destroy America as we know it, so they can replace it with what they think is better

That's why the opposition is the "conserve" party and all their ideas are disparaged as "old fashioned" or "outdated"

The left feels as though America is NOT the best and the the ideologies of Western Europe and Scandinavia are superior, so they want to destroy American institutions and replace it with something more "progressive"

If you don't follow, ask yourselves if leftists had their way, would America be like it is now, and if not, does that mean they want to destroy and replace

Youre lucky I'm bothering to reply, I normally don't to people who just say "you're wrong" without being able to articulate why

I disagree : they are liberal on some domestic issues but they are hawkish or just go along with US interventionist interests when it comes to foreign policy. They , like other mainstream establishement liberals, defend Islam and Muslims but they had no trouble smearing Hindus (who are mostly Brown) .

I have to disagree. CNN has a long history of being pro-Saddam. They even had a deal with Saddam where they agreed not to be overly critical of human rights abuses of his regime in return for exclusive access. (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/11/opinion/the-news-we-kept-to-ourselves.html) Eason Jordan was also on record as claiming that the US targeted journalists during the Iraq War, which is scarcely a pro-US position.

Seems CNN is trying to re-establish itself as a more neutral outlet.

However, I do get the sense that Aslan's future was hanging by a thread anyway.
Trump really has them deranged. They are more anti-Trump than they are right or left wing.

I have to disagree. CNN has a long history of being pro-Saddam. They even had a deal with Saddam where they agreed not to be overly critical of human rights abuses of his regime in return for exclusive access. (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/11/opinion/the-news-we-kept-to-ourselves.html) Eason Jordan was also on record as claiming that the US targeted journalists during the Iraq War, which is scarcely a pro-US position.
CNN , and all US msm, never really went after the Cheney/Rummy admin and the Iraq war claims.

Some self censorship of Saddam just so they could protect their reporters and the Iraqis who assisted them doesn't make them liberal, it just means they felt a responsibility towards people they employed.

The US gov (including Rumsfeld) supported Saddam for awhile.

Back