CNN: Black men nearly 3 times as likely to die from police use of force, study says

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Why not both?

96nNylH.jpg

I believe in logic, science, ethical and moral thinking.

You believe in a book that was written by some uneducated peasant back in the dinosaur age dude.
Apparently you don't believe in logic or science since you're still in denial over Trump beating Hillary. :D

Apparently you don't believe in logic or science since you're still in denial over Trump beating Hillary. :D

I'm Canadian, I don't give a rats ass about your dumpy country lol.

Hence why it says "The Great White North" in my location.

You're probably from the South so common sense isn't the basis down there.

CNN is the source. What a surprise. The leftist media group full of clown college experts. Nice find cause this is about as credible as their polls for the presidency.
This election has exposed the liberal media bias to a point where it needs to be considered a crime against humanity to deny it.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

This election has exposed the liberal media bias to a point where it needs to be considered a crime against humanity to deny it.

My point exactly. Anything from CNN goes to deaf ears. Its factual that more whites have been shot then blacks.

And yet you've spent over 2 years of your life on an American message board. ;)
Great White North could mean a number of things. There is no reason to be upset.

So... you're also a Castro lover? Just like Trudeau who sounded like he wanted to suck the dead dude off.

Good to know I never need to take anything you say seriously again.

"While the data did not provide details on the circumstances surrounding the legal intervention deaths..."

Interesting.

"Buehler said that he felt motivated to conduct his study after a working paper, published by the National Bureau of Economic Research that same month, found no racial differences in the use of lethal force by police during very high-risk situations, such as aggravated assault."

Confirmation bias?

"However, Buehler said that the difference between his study and the paper published in the NBER is that he measured death rates per total population size and the NBER report examined rates of the use of lethal force per numbers of "high-risk encounters," such as an encounter that involved an aggravated assault against an officer rather than a routine traffic stop."

Faulty premise?

I believe in logic, science, ethical and moral thinking.
Aren't you the one supporting the OK football player who knocked out the small woman by punching her in the face?

Oh no - black dying at a greater rate than whites? Quick - ignore the surrounding circumstances.... This sounds like a job for... @Falsedawn ! Blare the Falsedawn signal into the sky before it's too late!

Man-Offering-Hand.jpg

Are you going to perpetually carry my balls around in your mouth or can I zip up now?

Back