CNN: Black men nearly 3 times as likely to die from police use of force, study says

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
As mentioned, study is useless unless controlled for what crime they were killed in the commission of.

For instance, would an armed bank robber shot by police be included in the study, what about getting into a shoot out with the police in the commission of a crime?

Also, CNN.

Should hold them responsible for misleading black people into BLM riots.

They are actively supporting terrorism

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

Play stupid games..

Quoted from the article :

"While the data did not provide details on the circumstances surrounding the legal intervention deaths,"

What an absurd joke, and any article which won't even link directly to the Abstract from the actual study is just complete bullshit.

I would expect it be higher than that considering how many of them are criminals.

They should say how much more likely they are to be killed by black person than a white person. That would be a real eye opener. Heck i bet there are more kids killed in drive by shootings than black guys killed by police, but that's something no one talks about

Omg MSM omg MSM! Don't use CNN use Infowars!

I openly tell people InfoWars, Fox News, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc are all about ratings. Nobody gives a shit about actual news anymore. I just choose infowars because Alex Jones is hilarious.

I openly tell people InfoWars, Fox News, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc are all about ratings. Nobody gives a shit about actual news anymore. I just choose infowars because Alex Jones is hilarious.
He is pretty funny.
200w.gif

And snowflakes are 5x more likely to be a victim from them so who cares..

Lol:

"The psychological science on this is very clear. People, including police officers, hold strong implicit associations between blacks, and probably Hispanics, and weapons, crime and aggression," he said, adding that this association is "supported by scores of studies."

Gee. I wonder why.

Saw this the other day...If you are an LEO or have family that is...this might be difficult for you to watch:

Back