Law CNN: Biden team may partner with private firms to monitor extremist chatter online

<Dany07>

The current pathetic state of the left. Parroting alphabet agency propaganda...
Well the left could always parrot Fox News, Q, Newsmax or Brietbart propaganda but most aren't completely fucking retarded.
giphy.gif

The ACLU and similar organizations are de facto state organizations. They'll flip once the state gets more freaked out by left wing stuff, which might be sooner rather than later.
I agree. They are basically going woke knowing that is how they can continue to get funding.
As you said would be interesting to see if there is a line that can be crossed that will disgust the left and stop things

the KKK in the 1920s was crazy successful and it got huge fast. It ended up collapsing under its own hypocrisy. There was a scandal in 24 iirc where the whatever in changes of Indiana basically got a girl drink and then raped and killed her. That basically brought the klan down. What will that event be for the left?

the KKK in the 1920s was crazy successful and it got huge fast. It ended up collapsing under its own hypocrisy. There was a scandal in 24 iirc where the whatever in changes of Indiana basically got a girl drink and then raped and killed her. That basically brought the klan down. What will that event be for the left?

There is no event that would give the left pause. They operate on the belief that they are always right no matter how immoral or illegal the action. Mayors, Governors, and Police leaders are their enablers.

seattle-protest.jpg

Leftists obviously identified these vehicles as racist and vandalized them in an effort to find true equality. I'm sure the vehicle owners are happy that the offending vehicles were brought to justice.

There is no event that would give the left pause. They operate on the belief that they are always right no matter how immoral or illegal the action. Mayors, Governors, and Police leaders are their enablers.

seattle-protest.jpg

Leftists obviously identified these vehicles as racist and vandalized them in an effort to find true equality. I'm sure the vehicle owners are happy that the offending vehicles were brought to justice.
I agree. The left keeps digging deeper and deeper wholes. I am continually amazed at how they don’t care about what their own wise does.

Get off social media (that doesn't mean Sherdog...post away).

At some point, I hope people (including extremists) will smarten up on this subject. Don't get mad at the government, get mad at people's inability to keep their own counsel instead of broadcasting it to complete strangers

OMG they are threatening to listen and read! What monsters.

Just more double standards so they can go after potential right wing extremists while ignore any 'extremists' like nation of islam, black hebrew israelites or even anti-fa all who have been involved in some sort of terror.

But muh capital insurrection

Middle Aged White guy - "Alexa, play Ni****4Life by NWA"

Amazon Alexa - "I'm sorry but you have been reported to the FBI for White Extremism and harmful use of Racist Rhetoric. Do not attempt to flee, authorities are on their way."

*EDIT: Hey MODS - Can we really not quote an NWA album name?

An Authoritarian government working with a Big Tech propaganda outlet to attack dissent.

What could go wrong?

Rather if anything ironic how Antifa shows up to fight supposed "baddies" thinking that they part of some sort resistance? and yet they are always getting bailed out once arrested after assaulting police and going into a federal building?

For a resistance they are getting helped out by DAs.

ANTIFA is the resistance, just like Im the queen of England.

Circumventing the need for warrants, because "it's not the government". Label anything they don't like extremist. Biden's America.

ha, good one.
Just outsource stuff that is unconstitutional to big tech and it’s ok.

That means they'll monitor sherdog which in turn means they have to read through my posts, hopefully.

Hello extremist watchdog spy people, I would like to say the following words: bomb, terrorism, public, dog dicks.

Back