CNN 2020 front page ranks pros and cons to Dem candidates. Lists Bernie's con as "old, white male"

absolutely not at the current time. Though they'd actually fare better in a national election than local ones due to deeply entrenched racism throughout vast swathes of the nation.
Where are these vast swathes? You're watching too much Bill Mahr, and that guy has a god-shaped hole in his heart and thinks every republican is some shit kicker religious zealot who hates blacks. I'm from redneck SC and I don't know anyone who would not vote for someone because of their race.

It's not PC to say, as evidenced by all the butthurt in this thread, but anyone with eyes and a frontal lobe can see that being a straight white man is a disadvantage in getting Democratic support right now. People said the same thinklg about JFK's Catholicism back in the day. If only there was Sherdog back then so a bunch of man-children could complain about reality.

Lucky for us sane folks there are like 6000 other places to get real news.

Unfortunately for you losers you’re stuck with only Fox News, and The national review.

How is anyone stuck with only Fox News or The National Review? Didn't you just say there were thousands of other options?

:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Where are these vast swathes? You're watching too much Bill Mahr, and that guy has a god-shaped hole in his heart and thinks every republican is some shit kicker religious zealot who hates blacks. I'm from redneck SC and I don't know anyone who would not vote for someone because of their race.
Sqsyt4f.png

The 94 Democrats who are minorities comprise 39 percent of all Democrats in Congress. That’s as representative as the 38 percent of the U.S. population that is nonwhite Hispanic and other racial minorities. The 16 minority Republicans represent only 5.5 percent of all GOP members.

The few black candidates running for local offices in red states are often harassed and subject to racist campaign ads from their competing party members. I would imagine a gay Republican running in the deep south would face impossible odds (there is only one gay Republican congressman and he's from Arizona).

essentially, what I'm saying is that conservatives have much more blind obedience to their identity politics than the "SJW"s that you fear.

If she were running as a Republican, "young, black, lesbian" would be a flaw in that it would not serve to energize the Republican base. An "old, white, male" will similarly be less enticing to Democrats to get them off the sofas and into the voting booths.
Very true

Lucky for us sane folks there are like 6000 other places to get real news.

Unfortunately for you losers you’re stuck with only Fox News, and The national review.
Your "President" of the war room posts CNN links all the time.

Sqsyt4f.png

The 94 Democrats who are minorities comprise 39 percent of all Democrats in Congress. That’s as representative as the 38 percent of the U.S. population that is nonwhite Hispanic and other racial minorities. The 16 minority Republicans represent only 5.5 percent of all GOP members.

The few black candidates running for local offices in red states are often harassed and subject to racist campaign ads from their competing party members. I would imagine a gay Republican running in the deep south would face impossible odds (there is only one gay Republican congressman and he's from Arizona).

essentially, what I'm saying is that conservatives have much more blind obedience to their identity politics than the "SJW"s that you fear.
Considering that the thread is about calling someone a member of the racial majority a negative, this isn't surprising. Minorities are over-represented among democrats because that seems to be a selling point for dem voters. I personally don't care what anybody's race is if I'm voting. You seem very concerned about the gay thing. Why the hell should that even come up in an election?

There is not 1 area in human affairs where things are evenly represented. You handpick these things for equal representation with no regard for their corollary representation in other areas.

Last edited:
Considering that the thread is about calling someone a member of the racial majority a negative, this isn't surprising. Minorities are over-represented among democrats because that seems to be a selling point for dem voters. I personally don't care what anybody's race is if I'm voting. You seem very concerned about the gay thing. Why the hell should that even come up in an election?
because Dem elected officials reflect their user base demographically MUCH better than the GOP. And surprise, aside from racial minorities some are also gay. On both sides.

The liberals aren’t even trying to hide their racism anymore.

because Dem elected officials reflect their user base demographically MUCH better than the GOP. And surprise, aside from racial minorities some are also gay. On both sides.
How much of the population are you pretending are gay where that's reflective of any voter base? It's like 5% of the population.

How much of the population are you pretending are gay where that's reflective of any voter base? It's like 5% of the population.
you're getting hung up on the minutia of this gay thing. The point is that Republicans use identity politics to invalidate a candidate's electibilty whether through their race, orientation or religion (and lack thereof).

you're getting hung up on the minutia of this gay thing. The point is that Republicans use identity politics to invalidate a candidate's electibilty whether through their race, orientation or religion (and lack thereof).
Again, you mentioned that candidates run far more for democrat seats, and that's because they can use it as a selling point. I'd be a little irked and probably wouldn't vote for someone who made their group identity a selling point. There are black republicans and nobody cares, there are some gays and nobody cares. Seriously, nobody cares, but you're also not going to win points from any of this.

LOL at old "white" male.
Guess they didn't have the balls to say old Jew.
Imagine the backlash if they did.

Back