Crime CNN’s Don Lemon facing lawsuit for sexual assault. LOL

Already a thread on this. My only thoughts are it's funny how Conservatives instantly call him guilty, but when it's one of their own they are quick to say "burden of proof!!!!" etc. From what I know about Don Lemon he is an excellent man and a human rights activist, so I will chose to hold my judgment until the evidence comes out. As I do for all people including conservatives.

I made a thread that was for the Sherdoggers who answered "Pussy" to Dons question.
They merged it into this thread.....

Whats next? Guys pissing next to women in bathrooms.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone spiked his drink or maybe food. Why else would such a honorable man try to rub his smegma on the bartenders mustache?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone spiked his drink or maybe food. Why else would such a honorable man try to rub his smegma on the bartenders mustache?

<36>
Fucking disgusting

Like I have been saying for some time now, the left has set a precedent that will backfire on them, like it has already started to.
Good job, dipshits, soon, it will your turn to be on the receiving end of this spear, hope you enjoy it.

You ever heard of the MeToo movement? It was like 2 years ago. Keep up.

Boondocks already did a Prison Episdoe, Tom I mean Don didn't need to act the shit out in real life..

Bet he runs into bookings ass naked backwards.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...bartender-over-alleged-assault-145454699.html

Best part is this
-According to the lawsuit filed over the weekend, the alleged incident took place at a Sag Harbor, N.Y., bar in July 2018. The plaintiff, Dustin Hice, claims he recognized the CNN Tonight With Don Lemon anchor and offered to buy him a drink called the Lemon Drop. The newsman declined, telling Hice he was “just trying to have a good time.”

The lawsuit claims that later on, Lemon approached Hice and his friends and “put his hand down the front of his own shorts” and “vigorously rubbed his genitalia.” He then removed his hand and put his fingers under Hice’s nose. According to the claim, while doing it, Lemon “repeatedly asked” Hice, “Do you like pussy or dick?”

So whats Sherdogs answer?

Sounds like a made up story.

CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar.

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-assault-allegation-lawsuit

<Dany07>

We MUST believe all victims. Cnn said so...

giphy.gif

This shows how bitter and sad the right has become. You are either rushing to judgement or hoping this is true. How sick is that? Give the man his due process. But he is gay, black and liberal, so we know he never had a chance for that.

I will wait and see how it plays out. Smells an awful lot like a money grab to me. And I like how the so-called "victim" had to throw in during his statement that he is a religious man. He sure knows how to get the alt right behind him

This shows how bitter and sad the right has become. You are either rushing to judgement or hoping this is true. How sick is that? Give the man his due process. But he is gay, black and liberal, so we know he never had a chance for that.

I will wait and see how it plays out. Smells an awful lot like a money grab to me. And I like how the so-called "victim" had to throw in during his statement that he is a religious man. He sure knows how to get the alt right behind him

goodmorningsmollett1-640x480.jpg

This is literally "grab em by the pussy," only substitute pussy with dick.
Great insight. I wonder if Don will be given the same treatment by the press Kevin Spacey was given despite that his accuser turned out to be a raging liar, and his mother was in cahoots with him.

Google “Lemon Party” for full update.

I believe it. I can’t stand that race baiting assmunch.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court

<{clintugh}>

and

BJ600lt.gif

Back