Crime CNN’s Don Lemon facing lawsuit for sexual assault. LOL

He himself has admitted before about his antics while being drunk when he was drunk and he has said this on live TV. I think there's at least some truth to this lawsuit against him.

He himself has admitted before about his antics while being drunk when he was drunk and he has said this on live TV. I think there's at least some truth to this lawsuit against him.

There have been rumors about him being an absolute entitled arrogant cunt, when the cameras are off.

I know, I know, it's hard to imagine. Don seems very humble on CNN.

Don Lemon once said on live TV that he got drunk and when he got home, he was completely naked. He had to PG it up before saying it on CNN, but one can imagine what he's done that he's not even permitted to say on TV.

He should be fired and can get his job back if proved innocent , believe all people guilty until proven innocent #Kavanaugh

Maybe he was just trying to get a free drink....

CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar.

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-assault-allegation-lawsuit

<Dany07>

We MUST believe all victims. Cnn said so...
Are you expecting people here to come to his defense? If he did it then he deserves whatever charges are appropriate. No one really cares either way.

lol@the conservatives here who think we hold CNN in high regard.

Quick point of privilege. Jesus is Lemon the Black Kevin Spacey or what? Ugh, what trash. I was upset when I lost House Of Cards but won't be nearly as sad seeing Lemons show shit canned. Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

Are you expecting people here to come to his defense? If he did it then he deserves whatever charges are appropriate. No one really cares either way.

lol@the conservatives here who think we hold CNN in high regard.
I didnt get any of that from his post

Most of us simply hate Don lemon and wish him the worst.

Lemon seems about as narcissistic as Trump. This is his 'grab her by the pussy'. It's the Lemon smelling salts.

I didnt get any of that from his post

Most of us simply hate Don lemon and wish him the worst.

yea, I just looked at the thread, since only 30 posts, and not one person mentioned "leftists" or "the left". Every post has either made fun of Lemon and/or CNN in general. Not even the word democrats has been used.

Perhaps a case of TDS, dunno.

This and Carlos Maza getting fired from Vox makes me a happy panda. Good week so far.

Why buy a drop when you can smell the whole bag for free?

bar tender is racist.....no, white supremacist.

Regards,
CNN

That's disgusting. That man reported a black CNN anchor. Does he know who Don Lemon is? He is beyond reproach. He is black, he is liberal, he is gay, his intersectionality of victimhood is impossible to outplay unless you've got a six year old Muslim girl who is a refugee from an American drone strike and wants to transition to being the boy she really is. Other than that, Lemons got this covered.

Back