C'mon guys...That Cody stoppage was bull****

UnTrust

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously, I am a Cody fan but that was one of the worts stoppages ever...

Mario Yamasaki is amazingly bad. He outdoes himself every time we forget how shitty he is.

Dude definitely was out at one point. It's unlikely he would of recovered but Yamasaki hesitated so bad on stepping in. He was terrible.

Steven-Siler-vs.-Rony-Jason.gif

It reminded me of this stoppage.

Yamasaki's a fucking can.

Truly laughable, imo.

Fucking Mario made an illegal pick and left Cody for an open shot there...Watch how Mendes was looking at Mario when he stepped in then when he stepped out Cody was unloading and it was fucking too late...what's more Hilarious was Cody getting pumped after that shitty win...

I didn't think it was all that bad at all, the guy was ko'd and about to take massive damage.

dude went out hit ground. mario should have stopped it then. mendes recovered mario sets the pick up for cody to land one or two shots and i felt at that point let it go on. mario failed again.

It was a great punch to knock him down but Mario should not have stepped between them. Dude was hurt bad but let Cody finish him before stepping in. Cody looked good though.

Yamasaki had a brain fart with his hesitation. He's really bad

He was KO'd, if only for a few seconds. I do agree that they should of let him pound on his face though, since he had recovered.

Fighters should probably start to take Mario's and Herb's habits/antics into account when they are refereeing for their fights. If they hurt their opponent or looks like they are in trouble they should pre-celebrate or just look up at the referee and try to beg him to end the fight.

Back