C'mon guys, did you really think Diego was losing in Albuquerque?

TheBossKos

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I don't understand why so many people are so surprised that Diego won, have you guys learned anything over the years? Do you remember Bisping vs Hammill in England? I don't know if it comes from the ufc, or the specific athletic commission but when you have a hometown favorite like that, they almost always get gifted the decision. I knew that Diego was getting that decision, yea we all know he should have lost, but you guys shouldn't be so surprised when stuff like this happens to a hometown fighter.

diego beat gomi in japan

i think it's just diegos yelling and mean mugging and moving forward that influences the judges

diego beat gomi in japan

i think it's just diegos yelling and mean mugging and moving forward that influences the judges

All the judges I see are old as fuck retired boxers or women or non-athletic looking guys. I'm sure they know absolutely nothing about mma.

I'm surprised because the fight wasn't even close. Clear as day decision for Ross. It's not like the Kampmann fight where I can see why Diego won that. Diego did almost nothing in this fight.

It was pretty one sided. Diego couldn't get anything going and Ross was picking him apart and hurting him badly.

Shocking they would dare have the balls to insult the fans intelligence with that decision.

We shouldn't be surprised or upset by an obvious wrong decision. TS, so you see no room for change?

Stupid thread.

All the judges I see are old as fuck retired boxers or women or non-athletic looking guys. I'm sure they know absolutely nothing about mma.
You're spot-on. Most mma judges are wholly unqualified for the job.

Oh he lost in Albuquerque. Just the only two who didn't think so happened to be judges last night.

You're spot-on. Most mma judges are wholly unqualified for the job.

been saying this for years, glad it's starting to catch on with others.

Maybe if Ross had invested in a gigantic New Mexico tattoo, he would've gotten the nod from the other two judges.

Its not out of the question to steal a split decision, but 30-27 Diego?
I thought it may have been an error initially and get reversed.

I think it is more the judges than the location, they are quite useless and seem to have no reprecussions...Rony Jason got robbed at home in Brazil as an example...I'm sure you can list a bunch of others too! I read before that the refs must train in Martial Arts to hold their position...Why not hold the judges to the same standards? Or at the very least have some kind of experience or proof they are qualified to judge anything at all...Sad day for sports, hope Ross get compensated for his misfortune!

As long as it went the distance I guess haha wtf was that. And it's not it was prime Sanchez. Sanchez stinks now and let him know!!!

Back