CM Punk's Training Partner-Punk is a Beast and would KO Pendred in 1 Rd. (New Podcast

Good to hear. Hopefully Pendred will be cut before Punks debut. If he weren't Irish, he'd have already gotten the Fitch/Shields/Okami treatment.

Good to hear. Hopefully Pendred will be cut before Punks debut. If he weren't Irish, he'd have already gotten the Fitch/Shields/Okami treatment.

confirmed what i thought. you're officially retarded.

Trainwreck or future champion...we will ALL be watching his debut.(if it happens)

tumblr_mu8wkwuerO1rjp70fo1_500.jpg

LOL this picture.

Here's a fun game:

Try to find literally anyone who has worse form on the pads or bag than Phillip here. That can be anyone on youtube. The game is fun because it's challenging.

+10 pt.s if you find a normal functioning person who is worse

+4 pt.s if a middle age lady

+1 pt. only if retarded, over 60, and/or morbidly obese

***If anyone can get to 30 pt.s you win the game!*** (I'm probably going to have to change it to 20 or less points just so the game is winnable)

It's not impossible, but you'll probably get frustrated and find yourself going after lots of low hanging fruit (by playing the volume game) and posting the mentally disabled slipping and falling with a heavybag nearby. To tell the truth, that's probably the most likely way to win the game, because those 10 point examples are so few and hard to find, they won't pay off as quickly.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
good for 20 at least?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xwy4nT16VAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

goddammit...how do you embed in this ass backward forum?

good for 20 at least?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xwy4nT16VAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

goddammit...how do you embed in this ass backward forum?

[YT]xwy4nT16VAk[/YT]

what's with your fascination with Chad's balls? You mention them in almost every post and even put them in your sig.

I had never really thought about them until Conor mentioned them on television. I soon forgot. But then Chad fought Conor. And it happened. It was hilarious considering the history/circumstances.

Conor brought them to my attention.

Last edited:
I had never really thought about them until Conor mentioned them on television. I soon forgot. But then Chad fought Conor. And it happened. It was hilarious considering the history/circumstances.

Conor brought them to my attention.

You Chad and his balls go on to live happily ever after. The End

Either he embarrasses himself, or he doesn't.

If he does, the haters will be happy with their prognostications, and pat themselves on the back.

If he doesn't, the haters will make an excuse about how he got lucky.

Either way, I doubt Punk will care. He will cash his cheque and move to the next item on his bucket list.

I can think of at least one guy in our boxing gym with worse strinking. But he's like 70 years old. My boxing trainer is close to 70 and he'd whoop Punk's ass in a sparring session.

Until punk takes him down, every boxers worst nightmare, and proceeds into giving that grandfather an Indian burn on his arm from side control and taps him out.

I have a better game. Post any video of you doing anything substantial with your life.

Better yet let's see you hit the pads.

This is not hard. CM Punk is really awful in that video. :)

Holy shit. I would have expected way more of him.

Dearie me, It's clear some people in here lack the comprehension of refining one's technique with time.

You favorited my tweet about that greek fighter being bankrupt then stole it word for word 30 seconds later you fucking hack, I want my twitter reparations

I think that I have that guy beaten.:)

Behold...

[YT]VG5My-ar6V4[/YT]

Holy shit, those guys have such a thick Quebec accent that I needed two full minutes to realize they were speaking French.

Trainwreck or future champion...we will ALL be watching his debut.(if it happens)

And in my opinion that is all that matters. Punk wants to fight MMA, the UFC wants to make money and we want to be entertained. No matter the outcome, everybody wins. And he creates some publicity for the UFC in the process. Some of WWE fans that I know and who never watched UFC came over because of Punk.

Back