CM Punk's Training Partner-Punk is a Beast and would KO Pendred in 1 Rd. (New Podcast

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We have Leslie Smith, Bubba Jenkins and The Greg Wilson in Studio and we have a Titan FC Press Conference between Belal Muhammad and Zane Kamaka. Belal trains at Rufusport and said that Punk is a beast in sparring and would KO Pendred in One Round. On the show I talk about running into Britney Palmer last night, Lelie talks about her epic battles and beating up some dude in SF last month who swung on her and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Best,

Adam Hunter

http://bit.ly/mmaroasted

Last edited:
A guy paid to work with him says it, so it must be true

Can't trust a guy named Bulal. His name literally means testicles in Korean.

Lol

And if Punk wins, Joe Rogan will compare it to Ali beating Liston.

Punk will ascend into being a mythical creature.

At this point, I'd rather see Punk fend off every TD and just tag Pendred with jabs for all 15 minutes.

That'd be much more satisfying.

2:20 for laff. My mom has better striking.

[YT]p4JHIDLFnNU?t=[/YT]

Punk is a devastating striker and a world class grappler, according to his gym partners. Sign him up for a fight already, Dana!

If that's true then he should go on the next card

of course it's true! Why's he waiting? Oh yeah, suspense. We're gonna need another 16 months of suspense at least

At this point, I'd rather see Punk fend off every TD and just tag Pendred with jabs for all 15 minutes.

That'd be much more satisfying.

Pendred by split decision.

Yeah, just like when James Toney subed King Mo in training...

2:20 for laff. My mom has better striking.

[YT]p4JHIDLFnNU?t=[/YT]

Here's a fun game:

Try to find literally anyone who has worse form on the pads or bag than Phillip here. That can be anyone on youtube. The game is fun because it's challenging.

+10 pt.s if you find a normal functioning person who is worse

+4 pt.s if a middle age lady

+1 pt. only if retarded, over 60, and/or morbidly obese

***If anyone can get to 30 pt.s you win the game!*** (I'm probably going to have to change it to 20 or less points just so the game is winnable)

It's not impossible, but you'll probably get frustrated and find yourself going after lots of low hanging fruit (by playing the volume game) and posting the mentally disabled slipping and falling with a heavybag nearby. To tell the truth, that's probably the most likely way to win the game, because those 10 point examples are so few and hard to find, they won't pay off as quickly.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

I can think of at least one guy in our boxing gym with worse strinking. But he's like 70 years old. My boxing trainer is close to 70 and he'd whoop Punk's ass in a sparring session.

I find that really hard to believe but okay

Back