CM Punks neck size?

Corpsegrinder head bangs like a maniac during their live shows. Whipping that hair around like a windmill is bound to grow those neck muscles.

tumblr_mjzj47Xwzs1rkwsh2o1_250.gif

Maybe fighters should start listening to some cannibal corpse for neck training?

and playing WoW also helps apparently

Yup, he doesn't look like a fighter. He had better be training 4 times a day, 6 days a week or he's gonna be in trouble - unless the UFC pulls in guys from the outside with minimal training for him to fight. Yeah - actually they probably will do that.

4guys.jpg

He is a complete pencil neck. Rorion Gracie looks bigger than him, and he's a 60 year old vegetarian. One punch in the face and his head will be bouncing around like a jack in the box. Also, he's a white belt. lol. A white belt.

what's with the neck size? you buying him a shirt for xmas?

jFpy082.jpg

Neck seems fine but damn he has some big eyes :D

Have you guys noticed punk has a really skinny neck relative to his body. Has he had any bad neck injuries? Even skinny guys like Jones have relatively thick necks. Do you you think this makes him really susceptible to chokes?

What body? he is no roider, he has a normal looking body lol, I dont see anything weird.

his neck and his unharmed ears often suggest to me that his bjj experience is very minimal...but i could be wrong

My ears are fine.

Well one did get torn in an MMA fight but not cali in the least.

It aint the size that counts. I think he'll do better than expected. Wont blow us away, but will prove us wrong.

His neck is big enough to wrap some arms around

Back