CM Punks neck size?

Im calling it right now he is going to get choked out in his first fight

CM Punk doesn't have great core strength,overall body strength,martial arts skills or any skill that will help him once he gets into the octagon.

He does however have a lot of twitter followers.

Yeah years of training with the Gracie's won't help at all.
I think he'll have a decent MMA career but he's not going to get thrown to the wolves like Brock was.

<horrifying neck pics redacted>

I don't know... need a poll imo.

Wow, and you even handicapped yourself with "Diet" Lesnar vs. "My Neck Stands Alone Against The Usurpers Of The Means Of Production" Monson. :icon_lol:

Yes, he can't fill a suit for shit. He wears size 2T

the main reason his neck is so long is
because his head is far from his body.

Yes, he can't fill a suit for shit. He wears size 2T

That's, like, a onesie size. When he rolls BJJ, do his rash guards button together under his crotch? :eek: :icon_lol:

Its not really steroid neck because guys like Jones Anderson and Condit who have never been accused of roids are all lanky and all have pretty thick necks. It seems most of the top guys have strong necks and a strong neck is vital in mma.

I think Cerrone beats everyone on body frame to neck size ratio. Dude pretty much does neck exercises all day long.

Brock has a fucking neck for the ages, but I think Jeff Monson is the neck GOAT.

Lesnar doesn't even have a neck... It's like nose, chin... then traps, and chest lol.

Brock_lesnar.png

Lesnar doesn't even have a neck... It's like nose, chin... then traps, and chest lol.

Brock_lesnar.png

Yeah I think he has to pivot left and right to see left and right...good god what a monster of a dude

looks about 10" pre-pump to me

haven't seen a vascular cung le style shot yet though

Have you guys noticed punk has a really skinny neck relative to his body. Has he had any bad neck injuries? Even skinny guys like Jones have relatively thick necks. Do you you think this makes him really susceptible to chokes?

Thin neck means it is harder to choke him. Opponents arms can't tighten enough around a thin neck.

Its not really steroid neck because guys like Jones Anderson and Condit who have never been accused of roids are all lanky and all have pretty thick necks. It seems most of the top guys have strong necks and a strong neck is vital in mma.

Condit and Punk are not that different in neck size. try to ignore the stuff on Condit's face.

CarlosConditEstherLinMMAFighting_crop_exact.jpeg

cm-punk-7-1412759999.png

Condit and Punk are not that different in neck size. try to ignore the stuff on Condit's face.

CarlosConditEstherLinMMAFighting_crop_exact.jpeg

cm-punk-7-1412759999.png

That's him at LHW. He's got a much thinner neck at MW. Look at more recent pictures.

punktuf171.jpg

I remember once when Sherk claimed to have a 30 inch neck. Total B.S. obviously but he did have a thick one (for a little guy).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back