CM punk's best moment since getting signed by the UFC

I wish they signed the Mexican guy that challenged Punk. I give CM a better chance again him than Gall from what I've seen.

I think this Mickey Gall idea is a terrible waste of CM Punk and Gall for that matter. I want to see Mighty Mouse fight CM Punk. Total Freak Show fight with Punk no matter who he fights so why not try to get something out of it for the lower weight classes. DJ at 156 lb min for WW vs Punk at 171 lbs. Could Punks size and possible strength advantage overcome DJ's tremendous skill? I would pay to see that fight.
People shit on Pride, but they made fights like this. Let that Pepsi-tattoo wearing clown get demolished by a man half his size - that's entertainment!

I think this Mickey Gall idea is a terrible waste of CM Punk and Gall for that matter. I want to see Mighty Mouse fight CM Punk. Total Freak Show fight with Punk no matter who he fights so why not try to get something out of it for the lower weight classes. DJ at 156 lb min for WW vs Punk at 171 lbs. Could Punks size and possible strength advantage overcome DJ's tremendous skill? I would pay to see that fight.

Hah, if we're getting into the freakshow business then why go half way. Do it with conviction or not at all.<32>

Punk knew he had some ground work to do before he fought... it waz the UFC that decided to release his signing.

Punk said that until Duke Roufus sayz he's ready... he will not fight.

Duke just trained Woodley on how to become a champion... I'd say Punk picked a good guy to put his trust into.

So it's a joke. He was signed without any real MMA experience. That fine. But him fighting more than a full year after he was announced is pathetic. UFC has a lot in common with our congress.

Nah, the guy is jelly cause Punk took his sister and wifey her.

So it's a joke. He was signed without any real MMA experience. That fine. But him fighting more than a full year after he was announced is pathetic. UFC has a lot in common with our congress.
You're completely ignoring the fact that Punk's JJ background goez back 2 decades & he personally knew Dana & them for several years before they signed him. They knew he waz a legit fighter for the lower level of course... & knowing him personally they knew he would seek the proper MMA training to round out his skills.

All that is advanced now though, because he'z been doing full time MMA training since Jan 2015... so I say "so what about the reason they signed him." He's signed now & about to fight... with a legit training camp.. & a legit JJ background that goez back even further. Lets just enjoy the fight.

He and Gall are both legit for lower level fighters.

You're completely ignoring the fact that Punk's JJ background goez back 2 decades & he personally knew Dana & them for several years before they signed him. They knew he waz a legit fighter for the lower level of course... & knowing him personally they knew he would seek the proper MMA training to round out his skills.

All that is advanced now though, because he'z been doing full time MMA training since Jan 2015... so I say "so what about the reason they signed him." He's signed now & about to fight... with a legit training camp.. & a legit JJ background that goez back even further. Lets just enjoy the fight.

He and Gall are both legit for lower level fighters.
LMAO

If you know the 1st thing about either fighter then please share.

Most people just discount Punk because he'z not fought & because he'z a WWE guy.
Question. If you're the UFC & you see a guy as famous as Punk with a decent back ground in JJ saying he wants to train full time for an MMA match... do you let another small promotion take him?

Gall & Punk are both legit low level MMA fighters. I don't even know who you are or if you're even taking it seriously. Most people haven't got a clue who either of them even are regarding their training experience... but spout off random BS like you are doing straight out of their ass.

My opologiez if you actually do know something... but I can't tell when all you have to offer is "LMAO" after I've said something real. I've actually looked at both fighterz & done actual research. What's the basis of your comment?

th

Last edited:

This actually makes sense. ..

I don't think it's a waste of his time. People will watch Brooks, so if he gets to brutallize Phil Brooks on television that's a hell of a lot of exposure he's getting. Public image is hard to acquire.

Edit: IF this fight ever actually does happen. If as we've all predicted and Brooks never makes it to the octagon, then yes I agree. Waste of his time.

he's had a couple of one-liners; probably his high point.

They're going to make Punk cut a promo at 202 aren't they

came here to hate on Punk but that fan was an absolute moron, seemed like a typical thuggish low IQ Diaz fan from the ghetto

I don't think it's a waste of his time. People will watch Brooks, so if he gets to brutallize Phil Brooks on television that's a hell of a lot of exposure he's getting. Public image is hard to acquire.

Edit: IF this fight ever actually does happen. If as we've all predicted and Brooks never makes it to the octagon, then yes I agree. Waste of his time.

I think the Mickey Gall fight is a waste of time in the sense that it doesn't really do anything for Gall in the sense of establishing him as a WW fighter with a future as a legit contender in the UFC. Seth Petruzelli KO'd Kimbo and got seen by a huge audience but it didn't lead to anything of significance for his career. If Mighty Mouse were to fight Punk at WW FOUR WEIGHT CLASSES above his own he gets something win or lose. Punk even wins as he gets to test himself against a UFC champion and likely can last a little while.

Back