CM punk's best moment since getting signed by the UFC

Punk's a funny guy. I hope Gall takes it easy on him
Gall gonna get squashed & run over if he even thinks about laxing for one second.

Punk trainz with elite athletes. This is for real... & Punk is for real. He's not just another pretty face with a fun personality.

punk 5.jpg

What are the betting odds on Punk vs Drunk fan?
I'll bet my life savingz that Punk takes you out.

200.gif

Punk is a charismatic guy. He can talk and he's entertaining.

We'll see if he can fight.

I hope he can. I actually like the guy and hope he does well.

Wasn't he introduced over a year ago? And he still hasn't fought yet? Who gives a shit about this guy?
Punk knew he had some ground work to do before he fought... it waz the UFC that decided to release his signing.

Punk said that until Duke Roufus sayz he's ready... he will not fight.

Duke just trained Woodley on how to become a champion... I'd say Punk picked a good guy to put his trust into.

OMG, I feel so betrayed. WTF happened?

Brawk was legit fighter with actual combat experience.

CM Puke a tatted up unathletic clown.

The only reason I would want him to win is watching Sherdoggers lose their shit.

The only reason I would want him to win is watching Sherdoggers lose their shit.
Are you aware of his legit training? Do you even know who Mickey Gall is or what his past is?

It's not like he'z taking on GSP. He'z taking on another newbie. All be it... he'z a got credz as well & is a tall order for Punk... but Punk got creds to.

If you know something about the technical side of it then speak up... but if you'd really like to know who each of them are, I can tell you what I know so that you can make an informed decision.

I'm very surprised to hear you commenting similarly to all the otherz who just dismiss him az a WWE guy without knowing the 1st thing about his actual MMA training & JJ background.

Are you aware of his legit training? Do you even know who Mickey Gall is or what his past is?

It's not like he'z taking on GSP. He'z taking on another newbie. All be it... he'z a got credz as well & is a tall order for Punk... but Punk got creds to.

If you know something about the technical side of it then speak up... but if you'd really like to know who each of them are, I can tell you what I know so that you can make an informed decision.

I'm very surprised to hear you commenting similarly to all the otherz who just dismiss him az a WWE guy without knowing the 1st thing about his actual MMA training & JJ background.

Brock was(z) much more than a WWF clown.

I have heard Punk routinely submits Laranja and humiliates some of the biggest name boxers in the biz. (Punk has to sign non--disclosure agreements of course)

I find it funny how some of the people on here can shit on this dude. He's just trying to test himself in something that he respects and loves, MMA. I see no harm in it. Who cares if he hasn't run through the gauntlet of MMA and made his way to the UFC. Let the man be. Best of wishes to him. Hope he does well and has a great life.

Punk should hit him with a F5.

This.

Exactly fucking this.

The problem is he has hyped himself up, so anything but an amazing performance and dominant KO will be a massive fucking letdown. If he gets his ass beat after all this time, people will just laugh and forget him. If he had come in and fought quickly and lost, most people would put it down as a learning fight and would probably watch him again. Who the hell is going to give a shit about him after screwing everyone around for two years and then losing (if he does) anyway?

I don't understand why the people working would let that drunk moron ask any fighter a question.

Keep drunk morons away from mics.

Back