*cm punk*

CM Punk lasting longer than 45 seconds with Robbie Lawler? Fucking el oh el.

Currently, how would CM Punk do against the following fighters:
I think he would lose to all of them:

1. Lawler : TKO round 2 (punches)
2. Condit : KO round 1 (knees)
3. Hendricks : KO round 2 (punch)
4. Rory : TKO round 3 (punches and body kicks)
5. Gunnar : Rear naked choke round 1
6. Maia : Rear naked choke round 2
7. Nick Diaz : TKO round 3 (punches)
8. Woodley : UD 30-27 or TKO round 3 (punch)
9. Matt Brown : TKO round 1 (elbows)
10. Dong Kim : KO round 2 (sakuraba double fist)

Fuck dude, really? Commenting on a new, unranked fighter against a list of top pros?

Fuck.

You need to get off the crack.

Dude please be trolling. If not, stop watching MMA.

Laughed and stopped reading at lawler needing 2 rounds. GTFO

So, I will just assume that you don't train martial arts, or if you do it's TKD.

Here's the thing, you really have no idea what it's like to get in there in the cage with somebody who does this at a professional level. It is nothing like the day to day grind at the gym. Training partners are nice to you, but the guy in the cage wants to rip your head off. Look at what Lawler did to Rory. That was so freaking brutal.

I jumped in the cage for just one amateur fight, and let me tell you, compared to training, it was a nightmare. Everybody talks a good game. They say things like, "I train so hard...this will be a walk in the park". Then the guy comes at them with true fury, and it is scary as hell (watch the Uriah Hall interview).

My hat is off to CM Punk, but he doesn't belong in the UFC. I think he is an intelligent guy, and I respect his courage, but he has bitten off more than he can chew. They would have to bring in a can for him to win, and that degrades the quality of the UFC. If I wanted to see that, I would go back and watch old KOTC videos from the 90s.

Fucking duh.

He'd whoop all of them, wif' ease.

Why are we already putting Punk against top 10 guys? He hasn't even fought yet and you're already putting him alongside the top 10 of the division? Come on now.

GkcCT7B.gif

For some reason i feel like i could beat CM Punk, let alone the top 10 in the world. Yes i am serious.

Lol at TS for thinking CM Punk could go past the first round with any of those fighters listed.

Back