CM PUNK was ringside for Lawler v McDonald, should have seen the look on his face...

he didn't look like shit... when they showed him, he was applauding and then goofin' around with MM, like choking and chopping him in the nek like a cartoon

No zombie face "WTF did I just get myself into" Punk to see there.

Ppl like to discredit him, and make an elephant out of a mouse everytime they think they see something.

PS: No fanboy whatsoever... I'm from Belgium, I didn't even know who he was before they signed him so... just my 2 cents

You should had seen the look on my face when I first saw Mike Tyson using head movements to dodge punches.

I am sure Punk had that same look too and said to himself "hey maybe it would be a good idea to not voluntarily get hit in the face while moving my head derp".

I lost a lot of respect for CM Punk when he used the Floyd Mayweather Defense on twitter against Cathal.

"You're not a real fighter, you're a celebrity that used his fame to get into the UFC!" -Cathal

"O-oh y-yeah? W-Well I've got way more money than you!" -CM Punk

Money is not the measuring stick for everything in life. If you have hundreds of millions of dollars but read like a 5 year old *looking at you floyd* you're still far from the greatest success story in life.

and being rich sure as hell doesn't make the farce that is CM Punk using his acting fame to get into the UFC any less of a farce.

CM Punk says it's "boring" to use that insult, but it's calling a spade a spade. It is what it is. Just because it's an easy insult to use doesn't make it boring, it just means it's very VERY obvious.

In the same way it's easy to call a really fat guy fat.. it's easy to call out CM Punk being in the UFC a farce
yeah, it was really childish his reponse

got owned, "at least i got way more money than you"

I opened a thread about seeing a guy's face. I should have seen his face.

He won the money in the bank ladder match 2 years running, he'll be fine.

The guy doesn't even take painkillers when getting stitches

Pro wrasl'n seems a lot harder on your physical well being than mma.

When lawler KOed mmcdonald in the 5th round, he looked like a man who had just been sentenced to death...it was Such a brutal fight, I think he's slowly realising what he has signed up for, It wouldn't surprise me if he decides not to fight at all.

If I'm not mistaken, welterweight is going to be his weightclass. Some killers in that division!

pictures upload

Don't really expect Punk to be fighting the Lawler's and Rory's of this world. He's going to be matched up with someone you ain't ever heard of.

yeah, it was really childish his reponse

got owned, "at least i got way more money than you"

It was far from getting owned, Pendred acted like a dick, Punk have it back to him.

original_fu_5554853689a69.gif

Lmfao. Never seen this. Died laughing

Signing him and giving him a couple of years to train in real legit camps is in the top biggest BS things the UFC has done. THink of all the great fighters out there who deserve a shot and this guy who play acted in pro wrestling gets a shot. It shows desperation but now they are stuck with a serious integrity issue every time his name is mentioned.

The COuture/TOney thing was a throw back by great fighters to answer the question about boxing/MMA. This is just renting out the Lincoln bedroom for $5K. It shows a lack of integrity for the sport.

I am comforted when Bellator makes a smart move.

yes because im sure he missed all the maulings and brutality that took place in the ufc before........*facepalm*

He won't be anywhere near the killers of any division.

While I have nothing but respect for anyone brave enough to step into the cage, I find his joining the UFC to be bizarre in the least. He's 36 and never fought professionally.

Brock Lesnar is the obvious comparison but in his defense, he had the wrestling background, is an insanely athletic monster , and the heavyweight division has always been pretty shallow in actual talent.

CM is going into a division that will eat him alive. Can anyone really imagine him beating anyone in the top 10 at the age of 36?

My prediction is that he wins a couple of decisions against bottom barrel guys and then gets taken out with ease by a top 15 opponent. Then back to the WWE where he can perform until his body falls apart like all the other wrestlers.

Cm punk fractured his skull wrestling and that didn't deter him from that career.

Back