CM PUNK was ringside for Lawler v McDonald, should have seen the look on his face...

cm_punk___kiss_my_ass__by_kimchiobsessed-d4lt4zl.png

Lots of Jelly people in this thread.

cm_punk___kiss_my_ass__by_kimchiobsessed-d4lt4zl.png

Lots of Jelly people in this thread.

I lost a lot of respect for CM Punk when he used the Floyd Mayweather Defense on twitter against Cathal.

"You're not a real fighter, you're a celebrity that used his fame to get into the UFC!" -Cathal

"O-oh y-yeah? W-Well I've got way more money than you!" -CM Punk

Money is not the measuring stick for everything in life. If you have hundreds of millions of dollars but read like a 5 year old *looking at you floyd* you're still far from the greatest success story in life.

and being rich sure as hell doesn't make the farce that is CM Punk using his acting fame to get into the UFC any less of a farce.

CM Punk says it's "boring" to use that insult, but it's calling a spade a spade. It is what it is. Just because it's an easy insult to use doesn't make it boring, it just means it's very VERY obvious.

In the same way it's easy to call a really fat guy fat.. it's easy to call out CM Punk being in the UFC a farce

Meh. That fight made me realize I don't want to be a fighter either.

Don't blame him.

Yeah I'm sure that was probably the first time Punk ever saw a knockout before, I mean it isn't as though he has been an MMA fan for years or anything.

pic/gif would be nice.

TS, I have been saying for a while that too few seem to be considering the possibility that Brooks never sets foot in the cage. Everyone assumes that he will...but he could easily get hurt, or just realize that despite his training, he isn't pro fighter material. Does he have the killer instinct? the desire to try to destroy his opponent before he gets destroyed?

I don't know...but it would not surprise me in the least if he chooses to never fight in UFC. If he was indeed cageside for Lawler-Rory, I doubt very much that he was ENCOURAGED by that fight lol.

pic/gif would be nice.

TS, I have been saying for a while that too few seem to be considering the possibility that Brooks never sets foot in the cage. Everyone assumes that he will...but he could easily get hurt, or just realize that despite his training, he isn't pro fighter material. Does he have the killer instinct? the desire to try to destroy his opponent before he gets destroyed?

I don't know...but it would not surprise me in the least if he chooses to never fight in UFC. If he was indeed cageside for Lawler-Rory, I doubt very much that he was ENCOURAGED by that fight lol.

Or he could wreck Brandon Thatch and throw egg on your face and fucken embarrass you, which is what will likely happen.

Then you'll pretend as though you never made these posts.

When lawler KOed mmcdonald in the 5th round, he looked like a man who had just been sentenced to death...it was Such a brutal fight, I think he's slowly realising what he has signed up for, It wouldn't surprise me if he decides not to fight at all.

If I'm not mistaken, welterweight is going to be his weightclass. Some killers in that division!

The camera goes to Punk shortly after the finish. I thought the same thing, like his expression was "what the hell did I just get myself into".

When lawler KOed mmcdonald in the 5th round, he looked like a man who had just been sentenced to death...it was Such a brutal fight, I think he's slowly realising what he has signed up for, It wouldn't surprise me if he decides not to fight at all.

If I'm not mistaken, welterweight is going to be his weightclass. Some killers in that division!

Why would anyone think that he doesn't know what he's getting into? Do you think that he's never followed MMA before, or that Lawler vs MacDonald was the first brutal fight he's seen? Ridiculous.

Your an MMA fan right?

Watch the fight again and they show him in the crowd after lawyer wins.

Do a 7 day free fightpass trial if you must

He also witnessed, on TV, the great fight between Dodger and Pendred LMFAO. It prolly put him to sleep.

Punk will WRECK Brandon Thatch and you'll have egg on your face when he does bruh.

I dunno, if I was a professional fighter and I just saw the champ splatter some guys nose across his face like a raw egg I'd probably have a moment's pause too.

I'll try to save this thread

Kj0oP0.gif

I have a feeling they may feed him a bunch of nobodies and try and sell him as a pretty legit fighter, then line him up for a ruthless slaughter for the wolftickets.

But but but Mr. White was mad at Elite XC for doing that with Kimbo no?

Mr. White waneva do that okay.

Your an MMA fan right?

Watch the fight again and they show him in the crowd after lawyer wins.

Do a 7 day free fightpass trial if you must

You created the thread, you provide the visual

Back