cm punk vs renato laranja

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
I think thats the fight to make. :p

what does sherdog think of this

Renato would tap him quickly, too pretty to get hit

renata already won weedman so i think he would walk through cm punk

"Hil Hooks, dey call yuh duh ceeyem punk, but chu notta bad gui like da diaz brofas"

inb4 wasteland

Yeah right CM Punk wouldnt even last 30 seconds...

Flying Gogoplata.

Yeah right CM Punk wouldnt even last 30 seconds...

Flying Gogoplata.

I'm just curious who is this bum supposed to fight without losing in 30 seconds besides Phil Baroni

I enjoy the character he plays quite a bit but the guy is actually a legit Brown Belt under Eddie Bravo and knows his stuff
[YT]DgMRRb4igQ4[/YT]

That fight makes sense......as far as CM Punk's resume

CM vs Royce. All other matchups Rest in Peace.

would be weird fight to promote. most casual fans doesnt know renato...suddenly unknown guy comes off as 27 times world bjj champion bragging how he subbed weedman, would crush everyone in the division...

would love to hear post fight interview with joe hogan tho

Porra, Cm punch have no match for an elitch level grappler that is Laranja.

Would be awesome but wouldn't even be sanctioned. Profesor Henatch would rapechoke Punk with the quickness.

Cm punk vs one of the guys from the two guys punching gif

I'm just curious who is this bum supposed to fight without losing in 30 seconds besides Phil Baroni

I think Thatch would make Punk fight for more than 30 seconds. Thatch would be a good first opponent for Punk that is not named Kelly Hill from Slednecks or Daniel Payne from the show Caged on MTV.

Renato would actually win if they fought.

CM Punk is gonna surprise all of you guys!This guy has been training most of his life he is VERY disciplined and has enough money to A)hire the best trainers around and B)focus all his attention on training instead of work.Everyone thought Lesner would be a joke too and he was actually quite good.I'm not predicting he will be a future champ but if you look at the progress made by THE Chris(I know he was an amazing wrestler in collage)who had ZERO striking training before his mma debut or Bones who was the same you will see that it is possible for someone to grow very rapidly in this sport

Back